Somali attitudes to apostasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't blame a people who were colonised and invaded by gaalo for hating gaalo. Muslims haven't colonised Britain or USA but they hate us way more than we hate them yet we're painted as more intolerant. We go their countries, set up businesses, learn the language, marry into them and more but they never make the same effort if and when they go to Muslim countries.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
While I respect everyone and their beliefs or lack of. I don't think this girl in the video is sincere, guys please becareful not to play into the hands of people with ulterior motives :)

Somali gaalos aren't even Somali. They worship the western lifestyle, and have no western sensibilities. The only exception is
@Bahal who has Somali sensibilities (and muslim sensibilities oddly :notsureif:).

While I respect everyone and their beliefs or lack of. I don't think this girl in the video is sincere, guys please becareful not to play into the hands of people with ulterior motives :)

Extreme opinions can also be sincere my sister of mine, and it we shouldn't prejudge a person's view based on one video :)

Instead we should examine her claims and decide trough the scientific methods in the respective area the truth value of it :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Thanks for the engaging feedback steam, while I think you have the best intention. I have in the past came across Amal Farah and unfortunately she's does not seek a dialogue in good faith but to promote a certain agenda. It's never too late though, I wish she realizes her mistakes because there will always be a chair for her in my table :)

Thanks for the engaging feedback steam, while I think you have the best intention. I have in the past came across Amal Farah and unfortunately she's does not seek a dialogue in good faith but to promote a certain agenda. It's never too late though, I wish she realizes her mistakes because there will always be a chair for her in my table :)

You don't have a window into her heart, sister of mine, and you can't make a judgement that only can make, so I'll have to respectfully disagree that you can call her efforts "bad faith", when they could be just sincere :)

Also it is important to show more empathy than you're showing, sister of mine, this is a woman who have lost everything for her very controversial opinions and she needs extra positivity and care than most :)

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™
5D4ACEBE-A8D8-42F8-BBAC-01C2D04CCBAB.jpeg

Liar.

1. She said she grown up in mogadisho but claims to be isaaq
  2. She claims her family moved back to alshabaab controlled mogadishu after they discoverd her infidelity while the north would be more stable at the time and would make more sence since she, in her own words, is isaaq.
  3. She is doing anything she can to make her little and pathetic story sensational.

It's true what they say " the apple doesn't fall far from its trees". In her words her great grandfather was gaal traitor who fought the blessed dervishes for his british massa and apperently killed 3k of them lol. This is what mr henny calls coonmali.

The anti-Islam/Muslim industry is huge. All they have to do is bash Islam/Muslims and talk about how the west saved them. Its guaranteed money and fame, disgusting people.

Everybody's entitled to freedom of religion. Amal's not the enemy of Islam. The real enemy of Islam are the extremists whose oppressive and violent ways have convinced her and others that Islam is a totalitarian religion. The prophets of God were persecuted by their people. And many were killed. So those who persecute ex-Muslims are no better than the tyrants who tried to kill Allah's messengers.

Is @lone a devout Buddhist now? Buddha was a great man. I learned a lot from him. But how comes he's always represented as fat when he preached against overindulgence? And how comes he's worshipped when Buddhism does not accept the concept of God? Maybe our new Buddhist friend can tell us.

Everybody's entitled to freedom of religion. Amal's not the enemy of Islam. The real enemy of Islam are the extremists whose oppressive and violent ways have convinced her and others that Islam is a totalitarian religion. The prophets of God were persecuted by their people. And many were killed. So those who persecute ex-Muslims are no better than the tyrants who tried to kill Allah's messengers.

Is @lone a devout Buddhist now? Buddha was a great man. I learned a lot from him. But how comes he's always represented as fat when he preached against overindulgence? And how comes he's worshipped when Buddhism does not accept the concept of God? Maybe our new Buddhist friend can tell us.
The real enemy of Islam is civilized humans. Muhammad called for the murder of apostates and these maggots on here are heeding those calls via their keyboards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending