Somali Atheist; what made you leave Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a born skeptic. And highly inquisitive fella too boot which meant from really young age I was always dubious about Islam.

I remember when I was around 7 asking my dugsi teacher in Somalia, if Allah created everything, who created Allah. My dugsi macallin perfunctorily said no body. Allah was always there. That left me with a sense of deep void. The idea that all there is Allah and his creation was oppressively unsatisfactory. I always instinctively preferred the wonder and mystery of godless world. I felt the notion of omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent Allah limited human imagination and curiosity.

But that was all instinct. There was no consideration for reason or evidence because I was too young. But then I got older and I began to notice all kinds of glaring inconsistencies. One of the first inconsistencies I spotted was the spy angels Allah puts on our shoulders to record our deeds. I wondered why would omniscient and omnipresent Allah need spy angels? Then when I was around 13 I ran an experiment in which I tested the hypothesis that Allah loves those who love him. So, I loved Allah; for nearly a year and a half I prayed EVERY SINGLE SALAAT on every single day to the point where I nearly developed a dark spot on my forehead. I wanted to see if all my prayers and good behaviour made any difference. Surprise, surprise! It didn't.

From then on, I never looked back. Islam, an elaborate theory to explain everything from creation to the cosmos, is simply inadequate. To me, life is too short to be frittered away on false creeds. Islam is simply superfluous. Every day, whether we're Muslims or not, we live as if Islam didn't even exist. We go about our lives using our reason, evidence and common sense to make decisions.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I have always had questions about the deen. I was the student in dugsi that use to argue with the teacher and always give alternative scenarios lol. However lately I have been reading about the history of hadith and I have read some really gruesome and outlandish hadith. Some of the hadith just don't make any sense, just to give an example; the one about how mahdi and dajjal are going to have a sword fight? How would a sword fight in the modern world even make any sense. This led me to think well maybe hadith are really not part of Islam, since they rely on isnad and chain of narrations.... and how can narrations collected by Bukahri and Muslim almost 300 years after the death of the prophet even be accurate. I did some research and this led me to quran only Islam, which really gave me a eureka moment. That quran without hadith really made sense, and it got rid of some aspect of Islam I don't like, such as the prophet (saw) marrying aisha (ra) at the age of 6 and things like women not being allowed to be leaders. However I find that once a person starts questioning its difficult to stop really.
The hadeeth is divided into many different sections of reliability.The highest being Sahih and the lowest being Maudu(fabricated, forged) .
Maudu;
Al-Dhahabi defines Maudu` (fabricated, forged) as the term applied to a hadith, the text of which goes against the established norms of the Prophet's sayings (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), or its reporters include a liar, e.g. the forty ahadith known as Wad'aniyyah or the small collection of ahadith which was fabricated and claimed to have been reported by `Ali al-Rida, the eighth Imam of the Ithna 'Ashari Shi'ah.78

A number of traditionists have collected fabricated ahadith separately in order to distinguish them from other ahadith; among them are Ibn al-Jauzi in Al-Maudu`at, al-Jauzaqani in Kitab al-Abatil, al-Suyuti inAl-La'ali al- Masnu'ah fi 'l-Ahadith al-Maudu`ah, and `Ali al-Qari in Al-Maudu`at.http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/Ulum/asb7.html.Requirements of a hadeeth narrarator"Each reporter should be trustworthy in his religion; he should be known to be truthful in his narrating, to understand what he narrates, to know how a different expression can alter the meaning, and report the wording of the hadith verbatim, not only its meaning. This is because if he does not know how a different expression can change the whole meaning, he will not know if he has changed what is lawful into what is prohibited. Hence, if he reports the hadith according to its wording, no change of meaning will be found at all. Moreover, he should be a good memoriser if he happens to report from his memory, or a good preserver of his writings if he happens to report from them. He should agree with the narrations of the huffaz (leading authorities in hadith), if he reports something which they do also. He should not be a Mudallis, who narrates from someone he met something he did not hear, nor should he report from the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) contrary to what reliable sources have reported from him. In addition, the one who is above him (in the isnad) should be of the same quality, [and so on,] until the hadith goes back uninterrupted to the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) or any authority below him."
So basically some hadiths are fabricated but ,the ones with a good chain of narration are in fact true.http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/Ulum/asb7.html

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yes, what is there to justify?
You keep making these assumptions about me and it's getting irritating. As a matter of fact, I actually tried to study other religions from Judaism to Taoism, I actually bothered to seek out answers and it led me back to Islam. So I ask you once again to not make assumptions about me or how any Muslim came to Islam at that.

So show me proof for this link? Where are your sources? Bill Maher's youtube channel?
Wait wait, you've got me wrong because I explicitly stated that I disliked the atheists on this website, I didn't say I disliked atheists in general, that would be silly of me. Derogatory words lmao where?

Your questions were irrational and illogical to begin with so don't call somebody ignorant for giving sarcastic responses.
???? How is that my logic at all? You're twisting my words to suit your argument which comes as no surprise.
How is the judicial system relevant at all? lmao, what a poor example. Come on sis.

As a matter of fact, I actually tried to study other religions from Judaism to Taoism, I actually bothered to seek out answers and it led me back to Islam. So I ask you once again to not make assumptions about me or how any Muslim came to Islam at that.

Well, it seems we have come to two completely different conclusions because I looked into Islam and its relationship with other middle eastern religions and I undoubtedly came to the conclusion that Islam doesn't just seek origins from the Abrahamic faiths but also seeks origin from pre Islamic Arabian faiths, Zoroastrianism and others. Now, if you noticed this and dismissed it as "they stole it from Abraham" as others have, then you weren't trying. Islam is a plagiarised religion and there's academic evidence that he done it on purpose.

As for not making assumptions about you and Muslims, that's a fair point but one that isn't based on self reflection. From a general perspective, all religious, with a few exceptions, follow the religion of their parents and thus it isn't presumptuous of me to make that statement but it's an actual observable fact. You can demand I separate you from such a fact but you cannot try and dismiss it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...y-are-educated-people-more-likely-be-atheists

The more education a person receives, the more likely they are to become atheists (1). Non belief also increases with intelligence and income. Residents of more educated countries see religion as less important in their daily lives (2).

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.in...ysis-of-scores-of-scientific-8758046.html?amp

According to the study entitled, 'The Relation Between Intelligence and Religiosity: A Meta-Analysis and Some Proposed Explanations', published in the 'Personality and Social Psychology Review', even during early years the more intelligent a child is the more likely it would be to turn away from religion.

You demanded evidence, I gave you one. It's funny how you argued against making assumptions but then you turn around and make assumptions about where I got my sources from. How ironic...

I explicitly stated that I disliked the atheists on this website,

Am I not an atheist on this site? I honestly don't even know what you're arguing about, you contradict yourself at every turn.

Your questions were irrational and illogical to begin with so don't call somebody ignorant for giving sarcastic responses.
???? How is that my logic at all? You're twisting my words to suit your argument which comes as no surprise.
How is the judicial system relevant at all? lmao, what a poor example. Come on sis

What questions were irrational and illogical? The ones I've stated that led me to atheism or maybe you're talking about the questions I put to you about the irrationalities of your religion. Either way, be more specific.

The very fact that you cannot comprehend what I'm saying is testament to your own ignorance. I used the judicial system as example because it requires a proponent of a claim to provide evidence for it. Another example would be the Philosophical burden of evidence that requires the proponent to back up their claims, even if it's unfalsifiable. Another example would be the scientific method that requires evidence for claims. In fact, when I made the claim of religion and education, you demanded evidence for it! Yet again you expose your unstable set of views.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The hadeeth is divided into many different sections of reliability.The highest being Sahih and the lowest being Maudu(fabricated, forged) .
Maudu;
Al-Dhahabi defines Maudu` (fabricated, forged) as the term applied to a hadith, the text of which goes against the established norms of the Prophet's sayings (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), or its reporters include a liar, e.g. the forty ahadith known as Wad'aniyyah or the small collection of ahadith which was fabricated and claimed to have been reported by `Ali al-Rida, the eighth Imam of the Ithna 'Ashari Shi'ah.78

A number of traditionists have collected fabricated ahadith separately in order to distinguish them from other ahadith; among them are Ibn al-Jauzi in Al-Maudu`at, al-Jauzaqani in Kitab al-Abatil, al-Suyuti inAl-La'ali al- Masnu'ah fi 'l-Ahadith al-Maudu`ah, and `Ali al-Qari in Al-Maudu`at.http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/Ulum/asb7.html.Requirements of a hadeeth narrarator"Each reporter should be trustworthy in his religion; he should be known to be truthful in his narrating, to understand what he narrates, to know how a different expression can alter the meaning, and report the wording of the hadith verbatim, not only its meaning. This is because if he does not know how a different expression can change the whole meaning, he will not know if he has changed what is lawful into what is prohibited. Hence, if he reports the hadith according to its wording, no change of meaning will be found at all. Moreover, he should be a good memoriser if he happens to report from his memory, or a good preserver of his writings if he happens to report from them. He should agree with the narrations of the huffaz (leading authorities in hadith), if he reports something which they do also. He should not be a Mudallis, who narrates from someone he met something he did not hear, nor should he report from the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) contrary to what reliable sources have reported from him. In addition, the one who is above him (in the isnad) should be of the same quality, [and so on,] until the hadith goes back uninterrupted to the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) or any authority below him."
So basically some hadiths are fabricated but ,the ones with a good chain of narration are in fact true.http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/Ulum/asb7.html

Thanks for the clarification but how how does that answer her point. The Hadiths which I provided (sited by OP as problematic) are Sahih Hadiths. The Hadiths stating that hell controls the seasons, and the one stating that whoever ejaculates first will have the child resemble them. These are Sahih Hadiths. I mean, they're completely, flat out wrong!

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Great scientists accepting the reality of the quran

Expansion of the Universe:
Chapter ath-Thaariyaat of the Qur’an also seems to allude to one of the most imposing discoveries of modern science, the expansion of the Universe.

“I built the heaven with power and it is I, who am expanding it.” Qur’an,51:47

The expansion of the universe was first suggested by the general theory of relativity and is supported by the calculations of astrophysics. The regular movement of the galactic light towards the red section of the spectrum is explained by the distancing of one galaxy from another. Thus, the size of the universe appears to be progressively increasing.

Orbits:
Today, the laws governing the celestial systems are well known. Galaxies are balanced by the position of stars and planets in well-defined orbits, as well as the interplay of gravitational forces produced by their masses and the speed of their movements. But is this not what the Qur’an describes in terms which have only become comprehensible in modern times. In chapter al-Ambiyaa we find:

“(God is) the one who created the night, the day, the sun and the moon. Each one is traveling in an orbit with its own motion.” Qur’an,21:33

https://www.whyislam.org/on-faith/the-quran-and-modern-science-3/
Just a few scientific realities present in the quran their are many more.I implore you somali atheists to explore the scientific miracles in the quran

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Thanks for the clarification but how how does that answer her point. The Hadiths which I provided (sited by OP as problematic) are Sahih Hadiths. The Hadiths stating that hell controls the seasons, and the one stating that whoever ejaculates first will have the child resemble them. These are Sahih Hadiths. I mean, they're completely, flat out wrong!
I am not too educated about those hadiths. I'll do some research and get back to you shortly.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Great scientists accepting the reality of the quran

Expansion of the Universe:
Chapter ath-Thaariyaat of the Qur’an also seems to allude to one of the most imposing discoveries of modern science, the expansion of the Universe.

“I built the heaven with power and it is I, who am expanding it.” Qur’an,51:47

The expansion of the universe was first suggested by the general theory of relativity and is supported by the calculations of astrophysics. The regular movement of the galactic light towards the red section of the spectrum is explained by the distancing of one galaxy from another. Thus, the size of the universe appears to be progressively increasing.

Orbits:
Today, the laws governing the celestial systems are well known. Galaxies are balanced by the position of stars and planets in well-defined orbits, as well as the interplay of gravitational forces produced by their masses and the speed of their movements. But is this not what the Qur’an describes in terms which have only become comprehensible in modern times. In chapter al-Ambiyaa we find:

“(God is) the one who created the night, the day, the sun and the moon. Each one is traveling in an orbit with its own motion.” Qur’an,21:33
https://www.whyislam.org/on-faith/the-quran-and-modern-science-3/
Just a few scientific realities present in the quran their are many more.I implore you somali atheists to explore the scientific miracles in the quran

Those translations are cheeky 20th century translations. The most popular English translations don't include the term 'expanding'.

"...With power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the vastness of space.... " (Surah 51:47). Yusufali

"...We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof).... " (Surah 51:47). Pickthal

"...And the heaven, We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ample.... " (Surah 51:47). Shakir

The translations by Yusuf Ali are by far the most popular. I can see why you rejected it.

Plus, why are all these claims presented only AFTER scientific understanding were established. Neil Degrasse Tyson described you lot best when he said (I'll be paraphrasing):

When science discovers things and you want to stay religious, you say "well let me go back and reinterpret that"

"It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course."
Qur'an 21:33

"It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law)."
Qur'an 36:40

I don't know what you're trying to prove but these two verses clearly paint a picture that the Quran supports a geocentric viewpoint.

Other scientific errors include:

The creation of the earth preceded the creation of the heavens, then the spreading out of the earth, when He “brought forth therefrom its water and its pasture; and the mountains He has fixed firmly” [an-Naazi‘aat 79:31-32], came after the creation of the heavens, as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)): ‘Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four days were equal in the length of time), for all those who ask (about its creation).

Then He Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: ‘Come both of you willingly or unwillingly.’ They both said: ‘We come, willingly.’

Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.”

[Fussilat 41:9-12].

See: Tafseer as-Sa‘di (p. 745)

https://islamqa.info/en/238949

I've got more:

“And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard” after saying “Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days” [Fussilat 41:12]

The stars are NOT lamps be adorned, nor do they guard against the Jinn, the verse is referring to shooting stars. It also shows the ignorance of the author.

The Noble Quran [067:005] "And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire"

Lamps are references to the stars. It is clear that the author of the Quran had a very nomadic viewpoint of the universe. Stars are not missiles meant to drive away evil devils. In fact, shooting stars are nothing but meteor that falls with out atmosphere.

There are more scientific errors in Islam.

Maudu;

Thank you for this. I have researched hadiths a lot and I just don't think that the vast majority of them can be attributed to the prophet Muhammad sallalaahu alayhi wasalam. Some of the "sahih" hadiths just don't make any sense logically/scientifically or are just plain morally wrong in my view.

I also have huge issues with whole chain of narrations methods by bukhari and co. How can Bukhari say 100% that a certain narrator to him is truthful and has perfect memory. How can Bukhari assess the piety and sincerity of people when Allah says in the quran that even the prophet did not know who the hypocrites among him were. Also Bukhari breaks his rules sometimes. He says the narrator must accurately remember the narration for it to be sahih according to him. Well take the famous hadith that salafis often quote and makes a huge basis in their beliefs.

Sahih al Bukhari. Volume 8, Book 78, Number 686:

'Imran bin Hussain said, "The Prophet said, 'The best of you (people) are my generation, and the
second best will be those who will follow them, and then those who will follow the second generation." Imran added, "I do not remember whether he mentioned two or three (generations) after his
generation. He added, 'Then will come some people who will make vows but will not fulfill them;
& they will be dishonest & will not be trustworthy, & they will give their witness without being
asked to give their witness, and fatness will appear among them.' "

This hadith is quoted so much by salafis and they use it for the entire belief system. However the narrator can not even remember which generations it was that were supposedly on the salaf. This isn't even a big deal breaker but there are so many examples in the sahih collections I can't believe them anymore.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Thank you for this. I have researched hadiths a lot and I just don't think that the vast majority of them can be attributed to the prophet Muhammad sallalaahu alayhi wasalam. Some of the "sahih" hadiths just don't make any sense logically/scientifically or are just plain morally wrong in my view.

I also have huge issues with whole chain of narrations methods by bukhari and co. How can Bukhari say 100% that a certain narrator to him is truthful and has perfect memory. How can Bukhari assess the piety and sincerity of people when Allah says in the quran that even the prophet did not know who the hypocrites among him were. Also Bukhari breaks his rules sometimes. He says the narrator must accurately remember the narration for it to be sahih according to him. Well take the famous hadith that salafis often quote and makes a huge basis in their beliefs.

Sahih al Bukhari. Volume 8, Book 78, Number 686:

'Imran bin Hussain said, "The Prophet said, 'The best of you (people) are my generation, and the
second best will be those who will follow them, and then those who will follow the second generation." Imran added, "I do not remember whether he mentioned two or three (generations) after his
generation. He added, 'Then will come some people who will make vows but will not fulfill them;
& they will be dishonest & will not be trustworthy, & they will give their witness without being
asked to give their witness, and fatness will appear among them.' "

This hadith is quoted so much by salafis and they use it for the entire belief system. However the narrator can not even remember which generations it was that were supposedly on the salaf. This isn't even a big deal breaker but there are so many examples in the sahih collections I can't believe them anymore.
As a Muslim yourself why do you wanna know why and how these INFIDELS left Islam...it is absolutely obvious..

Unless you're a closet INFIDEL filth yourself....

And if you are Muslim....I suggest you delete the post above mine....coz what you just wrote is kufr...not believing ahadith of the prophet(S.A.W) is kufr

As a Muslim yourself why do you wanna know why and how these INFIDELS left Islam...it is absolutely obvious..

Unless you're a closet INFIDEL filth yourself....

And if you are Muslim....I suggest you delete the post above mine....coz what you just wrote is kufr...not believing ahadith of the prophet(S.A.W) is kufr

Where does it say in the quran by Allah, that not believing in narrations wrote by bukhari 300 years after the death of prophet Muhammadm (saw) is kufr. If you show me that then I will say also that is kufr. By the way you also labelling a lot of other people kufaar. Some of the hadiths collected by Muslim did not end up in Bukharis collection and vice a versa. Therefore Bukahri didn't believe those hadiths by Muslim were actually from the prophet Muhammad (saw). So therefore is Bukahri a kuffar or is Muslim or Hanafi, who also rejected some "sahih" hadith???

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Where does it say in the quran by Allah, that not believing in narrations wrote by bukhari 300 years after the death of prophet Muhammadm (saw) is kufr. If you show me that then I will say also that is kufr. By the way you also labelling a lot of other people kufaar. Some of the hadiths collected by Muslim did not end up in Bukharis collection and vice a versa. Therefore Bukahri didn't believe those hadiths by Muslim were actually from the prophet Muhammad (saw). So therefore is Bukahri a kuffar or is Muslim or Hanafi, who also rejected some "sahih" hadith???
I only label people who are actual Kuffar here like these filthy INFIDELS.

And as for your proof well, read these links...I hope they are a help to you...that is if you're Muslim...

https://islamqa.info/en/115125

https://islamqa.info/en/122705

https://islamqa.info/en/20153

I only label people who are actual Kuffar here like these filthy INFIDELS.

And as for your proof well, read these links...I hope they are a help to you...that is if you're Muslim...

https://islamqa.info/en/115125

https://islamqa.info/en/122705

https://islamqa.info/en/20153

I've read alot of the arguments for/against hadith. Those links you provided didn't address any of the issues I've brought up. They just make the assumptions that obeying the messenger= believing Bukhari, Muslim and co. To me that's a big leap, and really doesn't make any sense, due to the issues I've brought up before. Btw if you believe that hadith came from the prophet then you will believe that apparently the prophet cut of the feet and hands and gouged out the eyes with hot iron of some people and left them to die in the desert. Look it up its "sahih". There are also some really disgusting things in the hadiths collections about the prophet private life with his wives. Anyways Allah says the prophet is a mercy to the ummah. I believe that over the narrations of bukhari and co that say prophet was a superstitious, torturer that married a 6 year old girl.

Anyways I don't make this thread to argue about the merits of hadith. I wanted to know the perspectives of Somali atheist.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I've read alot of the arguments for/against hadith. Those links you provided didn't address any of the issues I've brought up. They just make the assumptions that obeying the messenger= believing Bukhari, Muslim and co. To me that's a big leap, and really doesn't make any sense, due to the issues I've brought up before. Btw if you believe that hadith came from the prophet then you will believe that apparently the prophet cut of the feet and hands and gouged out the eyes with hot iron of some people and left them to die in the desert. Look it up its "sahih". There are also some really disgusting things in the hadiths collections about the prophet private life with his wives. Anyways Allah says the prophet is a mercy to the ummah. I believe that over the narrations of bukhari and co that say prophet was a superstitious, torturer that married a 6 year old girl.

Anyways I don't make this thread to argue about the merits of hadith. I wanted to know the perspectives of Somali atheist.
Nayaa if you're a Muslim and believe the above shit....
You're a person whose on the path to kufr...

I am PROUD and happy of my Prophets life and history more than my own self..
I AM PROUD OF HIS MARRIAGE TO AISHA(R.A) and everything about his amazing life.

Come out of the closet you filthy coward swine.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
@Amun :lolbron:you were right. Nobody mentioned they did not understand the basics of Islam or that they feel ashamed of the religion when they are with unbelievers.

White people got you guys so messed up you are praising them for abolishing slavery while bashing Muslim's that encouraged freeing slaves.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
circa 7th century - A newly acquired slave meets his new slavemaster

Slave owner:
Hello my boy

Slave: I am older than you though? :what1:

Slave owner: :lolbron:You right, but u still my boi though. So are u Muslim? You should think about being Muslim.

Slave: Will I be automatically freed if I become Muslim? If so, I'll convert on the spot.

Slave owner ::drakekidding: What makes you think that? Look - if I do a sin, say intentionally skip a day of fasting - God said I should free a slave. But I never skip fasting so don't count on it.

Slave: What happens if I just run away?

Slave owner::ufdup: Hey now, don't get any ideas. For one God said all your prayers, even ones made as a Muslim slave, would be denied until you return to your rightful owner - that would be moi. God is cool like that. Amiin.

Slave: I guess I am resigned to this fate.

Slave owner: :denzelnigga: - you are catching on quick. House rule#1 is no stealing. Even if you see a bag of gold unattended - hands to yourself. We cut off the limbs of those who steal another man's property in the Dunya.

Slave: is that so.... Can I be straight with you?

Slave owner: Sure - I'm swell guy, you can be honest.

Slave :damedamn:: Aren't you stealing my life and those of my fellow slaves? Surely our lives are worth more than mere material possessions - and no amount of severed limbs or money will ever be recompense for even 1 life wasted in bondage.

Slave owner: Who's limbs we talking about? :kendrickcry:I mean if you say it like that - :meleshame:hold up hold up - :cosbyhmm:did I tell you about the 2x rewards.

Slave:westbrookwtf:: 2x rewards?

Slave owner :lawd:: 2x redeemable in Heaven for slaves that stick with their Day 1 masters! Trust me those points are going to be so worth it. There will be 7 levels - VIP spaces and everything. Heaven is going to be lit - not like fire fire lit, that's Hell - but lit nonetheless. Ain't nobody do incentive plans like God...

Slave: tbh I don't really care for these imaginary points...

Slave owner :win:: Don't be such a debbie downer - let's be friends here and in Heaven! Who knows I might one day actually free you. I promise you I won't do you like Abdullah did his slave.

Slave :comeon:: What did Abdullah do to his slave?

Slave owner: He freed his slave but forgot he owed a debt. Can't go freeing slaves when you owe a debt around here. Especially when that's your only asset. Basically the manumission was undone and the unfortunate slave was sold to settle the debt. Really complicated stuff, the Prophet himself had to get involved. But you have nothing to fear my boy, I have an excellent financial portfolio and no debts to speak of. :friendhug:

Slave: I'm still going make a run for it...:kanyeshrug:

Slave owner :jcoleno:: And I thought we were making progress...

Fin.

Fucking killed me :mjlol::damn::deadrose::deadpeter::mjlaugh:

Bielsa

VIP
If you were born in India you'd most likely be a Hindu. If you were born in China you'd be a Buddhist. If you were born in Alabama you'd be a Christian gun nut. If you were born in the Brazilian rainforest you'd be worshipping their weird deities. And every one of those groups claim to have the devine truth about God and religion.

You were born in Somalia hence you are a Sunni Muslim and you think your religion is the one true one but the thousands of religions out there are all false. Lol.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
A THEORY of all things? Not a FACT, but a THEORY. :lol:

Yes, I mean theory.

A theory in Science is 'a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>' (Merriam-Webster)

You've insidiously used the definition which is used in the colloquial context and not the scientific one.

I assume you believe bacteria and other microbes to be pathogenic agents. Well guess what, it's called Germ Theory.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
This whole forum got me wondering if it is even worth the risk of raising kids in the west. So many of the people on this forum are self haters that worship white people and their culture. Many people in this forum have serious problems. I am not a saint but I am not cooked.

Bielsa

VIP
This whole forum got me wondering if it is even worth the risk of raising kids in the west. So many of the people on this forum are self haters that worship white people and their culture. Many people in this forum have serious problems. I am not a saint but I am not cooked.

Atheism wasn't invented by white people. It has existed since forever in most cultures. Hating Islam does not equal hating Somali culture. Somalis existed before Islam and will exist long after Islam has died out.

Whether you like it or not the rise of non believers will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending