Somali Atheist Political Case

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want to declare I am not an 'atheist' and I am suprised people don't actually call me what I am, I am only in an alliance with them. Parties have different 'blocs' don't they? you think they are all the same? even Islamist do. Some are crazy lunatics like stalin, pol pot, some are visionary like Ataturk who left a 'legacy' for his people, he could 'thought experiment and vision where his people will be each year, decade based on the vision'. Vision waa 'in your head' it's your imagination and actually 'visioning' what your solution is and where it leads.

After u do that u test it and present the idea for 'peer review' or 'testing' some way so u can see if it can work. It's complicating to teach u 'visionary' work, it requires you know the 'outcome' of your idea, pros/cons, history, the local situation, obstacles(opposition) like islamist, the eventual outcome(war) and then u need to review 'horta is it worth it' because u can become like aideed and leave nothing and u made the situation worse, they will never accept that iealogy again and hence it's dangerous how u implement the vision. U need to do it 'small' first a 'pilot a few villages' only to show the difference to other villages in 5 years.

Anyways back to Atheists. I am inclined to join them as they use 'science' only where as Religion 'combine faith and science' which is a problem your COMPRISED you don't seek 'answers' you seek to 'confirm' only your faith. U will be stuck with no invention then or progress and less likely to get a nobel peace prize. U must be impartial and undecided but you should always give a 'belief, idea, opinion' that isn't bad thing, u need to start somewhere, but u need to test it then or else it is no different to all the other opinions circulating.

I think as Puntites we are more inclined to leave religion all together then become another religion or else we are very Islamist. I don't see a opportunity for another religion here other then Islam or Atheism. Other regions are different though like Hamar the churches and Hargeisa are more likely to fall into christianity if outside of Islam. I've never met a full blown atheist among them like 'academic style'. A-lot are Michael Mariamo taken to christian led institutions. I will be careful to select atheist led institutions for PL, they sell a religion or pollute u with that, we only study for answers and knowledge of this world, we don't want to teach u a god.

I want to pose this massive question to all Somalis. Even if I was an atheist in Somalia. I never harmed anyone, I pay my taxes, I contribute to society, I support the government maxaa layga raba dee? plus I love my ancestors cause they paved the way for me to be here today and why I want to help them. But u will accept @Samaalic Era who eats khat 8 hrs a day, his sheikhs live in looted properties, his more likely to harm u then I ever will as my principle and idealogy is SURVIVAL NOT HARM AMA 'BADBAADO' SIDA LOO YAQAN, IT'S CHARLES DARWIN THEORY.

I want to say as non religious puntlander anigu dhulkayga awoowahay kama tanasulayo, waa dhaxalkaygi, waa asalkaygi, maxaa adigu ka galay waxan aminsan ahay? I respond to the muslim always I know Islam, we heard the message walalayaal, you did your job congratulation illahi wax kale uu ka rabo ma jire, and I decide to respond to u 'allahu alam' because that is the truth of my position 'god knows'. If wat ur saying is true I respond only we will find out. So get a life with character assasination on Islam, I aint leaving my land no matter if I am gaal or not. I think they call Gaal anyone who isn't islam in Somalia. I need to research that term and to dig up its history I may find som important facts because I dont think they meant their own clans-men but foreigners. I can be disbeliever and clans man because waxan ku jira DIYA, maxaa ka galay saladayda iyo waxasi i heard the message of islam, the angels on my shoulder are writing my deeds, its not ur business now, ka bax diin iyo waxasi WAXAA WAXASI KU GARABTO DISENFRANCHISED CLANS I NOTICED SO THEY CAN USE THE 'FATAAXO' CARD ILEEN XINIYO KUMA JOGGI JIRIN DHULKA SIDA SHEIKHAAL WITH NO CIIDAAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
See Somalispot, the islamist are not used to 'challenges' cause they locked the nation into no opposition and when-ever one comes they scream 'gaal' some even 'cry in protests' wallahi waan qosla, geesi iga dheh atheistka salman rushdie, i called that xiniyo, i RESPECT IT which is weird, maybe it's that desert mentality in us where u shouldn't cry in front of the enemy or ever be scared. Wallahi waxan arkay sheikh coynayo mar, i studied him to find out the reason. SXB they really love that book, marka sida carurta oo kale haloola dhaqmo. hala geeyo meelaha midguhu, bidodku, muse suldan iyo golahisa wa isku mid they protest, cry, qayli, isku MID WEEYE WALA YAQAN NIMANKASI GUNTA. RELIGIOUS RIGHTS HALA SIIIYE SI AY NA DHAAFAN KELEBKU BIDODKA ADUUNKA WEEYE KUWANI MANTA LIKE ILHAN OMAR

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warya munafiqnimada iska da.:icon rolleyes:

Actually come to think of my position in Somali which is hard to describe but @Cognitivedissonance for the first time I agree cause I just tested it in my mind. I am an 'CILMANI' in Somali and Islam societies, we don't spread a religion hence we focus on knowledge area like SCIENCE which is all my arguments are for in the end. I can't be gaal dee u have to accept god and then reject him to be gaal.

Damn for the first time cognissive is ahead of me on something, see I give tanasul when I test what u say and if it works out. Ill study cilmani are like historically according to muslim view to get their perspective cause i dont know what islam story is with cilamniyiin

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Actually come to think of my position in Somali which is hard to describe but @Cognitivedissonance for the first time I agree cause I just tested it in my mind. I am an 'CILMANI' in Somali and Islam societies, we don't spread a religion hence we focus on knowledge area like SCIENCE which is all my arguments are for in the end. I can't be gaal dee u have to accept god and then reject him to be gaal.

Damn for the first time cognissive is ahead of me on something, see I give tanasul when I test what u say and if it works out. Ill study cilmani are like historically according to muslim view to get their perspective cause i dont know what islam story is with cilamniyiin
Cilmani won't help you marka guudka mugdiga lagu geeliyo, Illahey cabud
haka hadlin waxa aadan aqoon.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Daacad90 war anigu ima matheelo sheikh coynayo hadu arko shisheeye ama diin kale, niinkasi gun baan uu arka waa blacks lives matter, awoowashayda ma coyi jiri adeer. We are armed to the teeth and sitting in 5 directions of land. We are civilized in urban setting, we don't flex on anyone, we don't target anyone. Those recent rape cases in galkayo are 'gun' clans dee they think un-armed clans are all gun, un-armed clans are like armed clans they are ranked as gob and gun.

Heaps of un-armed clans are gob oo sharaf leh and their treated similar to armed clans. I know we prefer awrtable, reer omar, arab salax over armed clans with no ISIMO like HG, who the f*ck do u talk to with them, their just thugs on the loose. Weird u wont get our culture, its not like the south. Over here u on the diya u protected, u dont need 911, faataxo, courts. U got all your arms outside the urban area cause its town not a warzone. Garowe wa ceeb, I am suprised they have protection even. It was never like that before. Sxb if u like to war, u just told to step outside the town and thats it, u talk shit in hamar and hide in xafadaha and fight. U think I fear hawiye, i know hawiye is fuley deep down because he has TO FAAN NOT PROVE SHIT CONVENTIONALLY EVER. I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THEM NEVER URBAN STYLE THATS WHAT UNCONTROLLED THUGS DO, CUZ WAA CABSANAYA HADU BANANKA YIMADO LAGU CEEBEEYO.

DAACAD U WONT GET IT BRO JUST SWITCH OFF BUT IF A CLAN REPEATS A WAR STYLE CONSTANTLY, HALKASI WEEYE MEESHA LAGA DILO AND FIND HIS WEAKNESS AND INVESTIGATE WHY

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
@Daacad90 war anigu ima matheelo sheikh coynayo hadu arko shisheeye ama diin kale, niinkasi gun baan uu arka waa blacks lives matter, awoowashayda ma coyi jiri adeer. We are armed to the teeth and sitting in 5 directions of land. We are civilized in urban setting, we don't flex on anyone, we don't target anyone. Those recent rape cases in galkayo are 'gun' clans dee they think un-armed clans are all gun, un-armed clans are like armed clans they are ranked as gob and gun.

Heaps of un-armed clans are gob oo sharaf leh and their treated similar to armed clans. I know we prefer awrtable, reer omar, arab salax over armed clans with no ISIMO like HG, who the f*ck do u talk to with them, their just thugs on the loose. Weird u wont get our culture, its not like the south. Over here u on the diya u protected, u dont need 911, faataxo, courts. U got all your arms outside the urban area cause its town not a warzone. Garowe wa ceeb, I am suprised they have protection even. It was never like that before. Sxb if u like to war, u just told to step outside the town and thats it, u talk shit in hamar and hide in xafadaha and fight. U think I fear hawiye, i know hawiye is fuley deep down because he has TO FAAN NOT PROVE SHIT CONVENTIONALLY EVER. I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THEM NEVER URBAN STYLE THATS WHAT UNCONTROLLED THUGS DO, CUZ WAA CABSANAYA HADU BANANKA YIMADO LAGU CEEBEEYO
I'm not hawiye:O27GWRK::uCkf6mf: war qabyaalada daa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis god help them bro when they believe in something they become like that christian pastor running around on the street and we are like science ppl going WTF is this loony. All they do is post pics of skin color 24/7 they think beauty will give them power, they wont get nothing like that in Somalia. They will get raped maybe at best especially if their not armed. I feel sorry for @IftiinOfLife

I want to cause more rifts in somalis because it makes us finally address our issues. I know this is cruel, but 'rat' them out bro and save your own clan in somalia, do in the diaspora when u see them up to their old tricks, they never get away with it cause another somali clan wont allow it. We laff at them wallahi

iftin u wanan g et raped like hamar cad cad u need to be armed sis, u just get raped for beauty in somalia and treated like shit cause u have no respect or clan. somali diaspora are not prepared for somalia i have to help them cause i went in 99 and saw the real somalia with no govt and what their culture is

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Somalis god help them bro when they believe in something they become like that christian pastor running around on the street and we are like science ppl going WTF is this loony. All they do is post pics of skin color 24/7 they think beauty will give them power, they wont get nothing like that in Somalia. They will get raped maybe at best especially if their not armed. I feel sorry for @IftiinOfLife

I want to cause more rifts in somalis because it makes us finally address our issues. I know this is cruel, but 'rat' them out bro and save your own clan in somalia, do in the diaspora when u see them up to their old tricks, they never get away with it cause another somali clan wont allow it. We laff at them wallahi

iftin u wanan g et raped like hamar cad cad u need to be armed sis, u just get raped for beauty in somalia and treated like shit cause u have no respect or clan. somali diaspora are not prepared for somalia i have to help them cause i went in 99 and saw the real somalia with no govt and what their culture is

@DR OSMAN, did you just say I will get raped, because I posted a picture of Zanzibaris? I reported you for your disgusting attack.

You need a life and to get out of your poor mother's basement.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN, did you just say I will get raped, because I posted a picture of Zanzibaris? I reported you for your disgusting attack.

No sis i am preparing u cause i never was prepared when i went to hamar in 98, i am saving u the grief, u need to study where-ever u go sis, i study all societies before i go anywhere u dont go with ur biases

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
No sis i am preparing u cause i never was prepared when i went to hamar in 98, i am saving u the grief, u need to study where-ever u go sis, i study all societies before i go anywhere u dont go with ur biases

Preparing to what? Rape me?

Why are you wishing rape on me? Because I called you African?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Preparing to what? Rape me?

Why are you wishing rape on me? Because I called you African?

I am not going to rape u y our just playing deflection game to deny y our culture in your nation, like ilhan omar does with african americans, nice try ok. It wont help you. Why u scared to face up to your music and studying zanizbar and wasting time

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I am not going to rape u y our just playing deflection game to deny y our culture in your nation, like ilhan omar does with african americans, nice try ok. It wont help you. Why u scared to face up to your music and studying zanizbar and wasting time

So its in our culture to rape?

Why did you type this you sick individual?

All they do is post pics of skin color 24/7 they think beauty will give them power, they wont get nothing like that in Somalia. They will get raped maybe at best especially if their not armed. I feel sorry for @IftiinOfLife

You Said I am going to get raped, raped by who and for what?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U never like to talk about anyone ills or clans, u just deny it and live in your bubble, fucking hell how can we be proud again if we dont even talk about nothing in somalia and just talk a bout bantu and african americans cause noone wastes their time on u. U go around begging ppl to talk about somali in online forums its like so embarassing when u see it, thats embarassing as hell, u r not important, ppl dont care about anyone in life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So its in our culture to rape?

Why did you type this you sick individual?

You Said I am going to get raped, raped by who and for what?

I didnt mean u it was an example u just playing word games. I dont rape anyone u dumb prick, I am civilized but I know in somalia it can happen and I know the reason behind it and it's to do with CULTURE

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
U never like to talk about anyone ills or clans, u just deny it and live in your bubble, fucking hell how can we be proud again if we dont even talk about nothing in somalia and just talk a bout bantu and african americans cause noone wastes their time on u. U go around begging ppl to talk about somali in online forums its like so embarassing when u see it, thats embarassing as hell, u r not important, ppl dont care about anyone in life.

Why don't you address how you want me to be raped because you assumed Im light skinned?

Why are you doubling back now?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why don't you address how you want me to be raped because you assumed Im light skinned?

Why are you doubling back now?

Wow your really desperate for me to like u aren't u. I will only like u when u make my nation proud so i can walk down street head up high, I will worship the ground u walk on. As skin comment sister i made that comment cause somalispot 50% of the topics is just skin color. Thats all we have left as people. Maybe we can turn the skin color thing into GDP who knows? actually im gonna think about this, there is market and opportunity. THANKS IFTIN. i will study societies fascinated by skin color and opportunities. I am not sure where to go, its third world societies in africa and find 'correlations' what the myth for that is.

We are the most superstituios motherfuckers damn africans man

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Wow your really desperate for me to like u aren't u. I will only like u when u make my nation proud so i can walk down street head up high, I will worship the ground u walk on. As skin comment sister i made that comment cause somalispot 50% of the topics is just skin color. Thats all we have left as people

No you are a coward who couldn't handle someone calling you african, so you called for me to get raped as seen above.

And when you get called out for your cowardly pussyhoe statement, now you think I like you.

This is probably the most female attention you've gotten in 6 months, and I reported your disgusting comments. I've quoted it so you can't delete it. :mjlol:

Get a life loser.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord they should forget skin color topic, their not highly prized as prostitutes around the world indicating their not DESIRED by the world unless they become RICH OR SMART ELITE. But the average Somali chick nah man, its all self inflated, u cant prove it and hence ur wasting your time on a topic you are not going to get.

I would love u Iftin if u were GDP scientifically, your cheap as hell in the world, your not desired stop the beauty wasting time, no-one wants u get the message. We can measure your worth IFTIN and its not much in the world untill u make somalia great again

sxb the doesnt understand the doctor knows if i increase her gdp to 40k, the women increase also, she thinks im an cadow THIS IS SOMALIS SXB AND MYTHOLOGY

ps - sis when u experienec psychosis words dont matter anymore u see shit that ppl dont and u think i care for words lol

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No you are a coward who couldn't handle someone calling you african, so you called for me to get raped as seen above.

And when you get called out for your cowardly pussyhoe statement, now you think I like you.

This is probably the most female attention you've gotten in 6 months, and I reported your disgusting comments. I've quoted it so you can't delete it. :mjlol:

Get a life loser.

Sis im bantu, negger, i say it aloud im bipolar i dont give a f*ck on words and opinions, untill they prove it thru a test, or else 8 billion ppl words are true also, sis maskaxdi ayaa laga wasay. Listen the truth is you need the same gdp as western world if u want to increase in value, or else ur worth what wat ur ppl are in 3rd world. its all economic, their not gonna give u 100k dowry like dubai girls cause your 100 dollar society, u will get what u r worth. its all linked to your PEOPLE SISTER, NOT YOURSELF. THEY JUDGE YOU ON YOUR MONEY AND POWER. HENCE I AM WORKING ON SOLUTIONS FOR YOU AND ALL SOMALIS, SO WHY U HATE ME.

the only flaw i have and weakness is I GET FURIOUS AT TIME WHEN I DONT SEE U ADDING ANYTHING USEFUL, OR ANYONE NOT JUST U. EVEN MY PSYCHARIST I SLAM THE