Somali artist CHEATS on his wife with a white woman

Nah we aim to create the aryan clan so it must be Scandinavian women with blonde hair and blue eyes to give us a rare and distinct phenotype.

Upon reading the comments I can truly conclude we have no self confidence or pride within our race/people.. In every second thread its either Somali women who are being put down or Somali men getting bashed... Everyday I've to carry on the pain, the shame and burden of being part of a failed and truly low iq nation/people :tocry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Upon reading the comments I can truly conclude we have no self confidence or pride within our race/people.. In every second thread its either Somali women who are being put down or Somali men getting bashed... Everyday I've to carry on the pain, the shame and burden of being part of a failed and truly low iq nation/people :tocry:

Do what I do. Assume most of these posters aren't even Somali. Discrediting makes life all the more easier.

These new poster make you and @Samaalic Era and the others look miskeen and decent.

I mean, at least ya'll aint self-haters!

:deadmanny: :jcoleno:

These new poster make you and @Samaalic Era and the others look miskeen and decent.

I mean, at least ya'll aint self-haters!

:deadmanny: :jcoleno:

I joke with Somali women and like to push on buttons but I never do anything harmful or put other races on pedestal while putting down my own.. This is truly langaab low iq behavior.. Some of these guys are behaving like freed slaves with their mentality and intelligence level :snoop:

How is that an upgrade? She looks like every other Tiktok white scruchie wearing Starbucks drinking baggy sweartshirt with leggings wearing white girl I've seen. Sksk and i oop is probably all she says.

Trending