Somali artist CHEATS on his wife with a white woman

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
How is that an upgrade? She looks like every other Tiktok white scruchie wearing Starbucks drinking baggy sweartshirt with leggings wearing white girl I've seen. Sksk and i oop is probably all she says.
Dadkaan afrikaan-Mareykaan bii cayaan maka naag cadaan oo waxna eh guursadaan laakin ayaga na naag yaal cadan oo qurux aheeyn ii futoda ka leefaan.

waa ceeb ti aduunka

Last edited:
ABDI EXIT IS RISING
16).gif be nnh.gif

MANTA MANTA MANTA WA MALEYN WEYNE

This is why I retired from "falling in love" get out of here lol stress free single mlm life forever....maybe not forever but for a long time.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
These Somalis have such low self esteems subhanAllah, they are just like the Madows they constantly cry about on here :mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
These Somalis have such low self esteems subhanAllah, they are just like the Madows they constantly cry about on here :mjlol:
Still though we haven't reached Obese Cadaan Women levels, it's just average Becky's for now:wow:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If he cheated on his wife, he will always cheat on the new woman. It's a selfish behavior where the grass is always greener on the other side. In order for the person to change, he or she must look within and burn that fire out :)