Somali appreciation post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We have been together for five months so no rush. He is a gentleman, pays for all the dates, opens doors, cooks, buys me flowers and treats me with utter respect. Yes he is a nationalist but he separates his personal feelings from politics something that most of you lack. Just because he is Somalian doesn’t mean that he has to be loyal to Somalian women.

I wish your man sees every thing you said about Somalis on this forum, inshallah.

Also, do you live with your boyfriend or with your family? Are you guys both virgins or have had sexual intercourse before? Lastly, how tall is he?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I'm good at making flop threads
tenor.gif

Congrats @SumMo ! I like the beginning of this thread , before people started calling you a lesbian :mjlol: abdis are mad because Somali woman have the capability to show love to one another

SumMo

very lowkey
I turn 21 and I can't even turn up on my bday cause of school. Plus Ramadan the week afterward. Imma feel to guilty if I was getting tweaked on 4 days before Ramadan
I have never in my life celebrated my birthday tho. They are just like any other day of the year for me. I celebrate only eid.

SumMo

very lowkey
I'm good at make flop threads
tenor.gif

Congrats @SumMo ! I like the beginning of this thread , before people started calling you a lesbian :mjlol: abdis are mad because Somali woman have the capability to show love to one another
Thank you abaayo. Yes, these abdis calling me lesbian are just upset because I have the ability to uplift my sisters without feeling bad about doing it.:rolleyes:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It’s not about being loyal to *Somali women, but he is dating our #1 enemy. What don’t you get about this?
:faysalwtf:

I wouldn’t mind it one bit if you were eritrean or anything other than aidstopian.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope he does not see me as enemy. Sweetie not all men care about politics when it comes to women. He is a rational person, we do have debates here and there but it never got to a personal level. He knows that the average habesha person is not accountable for what happened in 77.

SumMo

very lowkey
Me and the homies usually do something. Bday feast and either bowling or movies. Last year I celebrated it late after finals by going to a national park with the homies.
True. My friends will usually try to host birthday parties for me, but I refuse each time. This one time they wanted to have a birthday surprise for me, but I never showed up. They ended up celebrating my birthday without me. :icon lol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Thank you abaayo. Yes, these abdis calling me lesbian are just upset because I have the ability to uplift my sisters without feeling bad about doing it.:rolleyes:

The only ones that called you a lesbian were mostly Somali girls. Somali men don't care, they only bash their men if they tried to uplift their brothers handsomeness. Also, Somali men with the name "Abdi" are a minority. :geek:

SumMo

very lowkey
The only ones that called you a lesbian were mostly Somali girls. Somali men don't care, they only bash their men if they tried to uplift their brothers. Also, Somali men with the name "Abdi" are a minority. :geek:
Well, I was talking about some specific Faraxs on here, who have been spreading this rumor about me. But I didn’t want to name-drop so I went with abdis..
:gaasdrink:

my bad.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Well, I was talking about some specific Faraxs on here, who have been spreading this rumor. But I didn’t want to name-drop so I went with abdis..
:gaasdrink:

my bad.

Well now you know. Somali men bashing Somali women for uplifting their sisters beauty is like Somali women bashing Somali men for uplifting their brothers handsomeness.

Shit don't make sense. They only call their gender gay or lesbian for posting good looking people from their sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts