We pro xalimo all 2019

Attachments

• IMG_5104.PNG
    IMG_5104.PNG
    712.1 KB · Views: 822

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Your boyfriend reps Somalia doesn't he? Which explains why he never put a ring. :whoa:

At the end of the day. He sees you as his concubine. :trumpsmirk:

Also, while he has Greater Somalia tattoo you still do this don't you?

giphy.gif
We have been together for five months so no rush. He is a gentleman, pays for all the dates, opens doors, cooks, buys me flowers and treats me with utter respect. Yes he is a nationalist but he separates his personal feelings from politics something that most of you lack. Just because he is Somalian doesn’t mean that he has to be loyal to Somalian women.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We have been together for five months so no rush. He is a gentleman, pays for all the dates, opens doors, cooks, buys me flowers and treats me with utter respect. Yes he is a nationalist but he separates his personal feelings from politics something that most of you lack. Just because he is Somalian doesn’t mean that he has to be loyal to Somalian women.

Fact we going after Beckys

SumMo

very lowkey
It’s not about being loyal to *Somali women, but he is dating our #1 enemy. What don’t you get about this?
:faysalwtf:

I wouldn’t mind it one bit if you were eritrean or anything other than aidstopian.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending