Somali anti-arab guy goes viral

He's not anti-ayrab but anti-ayrab-wannabeism, choose your words carefully. The other guy is a North African, you can clearly see why one ended up being Arabized and the other one didn't, despite the unarabised one being geographically much much closer to the actual Ayrabs. The N. African dude even continues to say ''Everyone who embraces Islam automatically becomes Arab'' quoting weak hadiths. Ayrabs and their wannabes are just striaght up retards.

He's not anti-ayrab but anti-ayrab-wannabeism, choose your words carefully. The other guy is a North African, you can clearly see why one ended up being Arabized and the other one didn't, despite the unarabised one being geographically much much closer to the actual Ayrabs. The N. African dude even continues to say ''Everyone who embraces Islam automatically becomes Arab'' quoting weak hadiths. Ayrabs and their wannabes are just striaght up retards.
Tbh I agree with many things he says, somalis need to embrace their culture more. We need to develop our language and unite our people and develop a national identity like the Jews did in the 19th & 20th century. I came across a arab who told non arab Muslims that the Palestinian cause is only for arabs. I fully support the Palestinians who are being oppressed by the zionists in Palestine. But this even goes to show that Islam will not eradicate national identity, to believe that Pakistanis Nigerians arabs will all ditch their national identity & culture to build a nation state with somalis is just nothing short of a fantasy for pan islamists.

Tbh I agree with many things he says, somalis need to embrace their culture more. We need to develop our language and unite our people and develop a national identity like the Jews did in the 19th & 20th century. I came across a arab who told non arab Muslims that the Palestinian cause is only for arabs. I fully support the Palestinians who are being oppressed by the zionists in Palestine. But this even goes to show that Islam will not eradicate national identity, to believe that Pakistanis Nigerians arabs will all ditch their national identity & culture to build a nation state with somalis is just nothing short of a fantasy for pan islamists.
5EB48E30-D19E-4F0C-8787-3CB3701A3A7D.jpeg

Berbers/amazigh people got cucked by the ayrabs long before us. Them man are mentally enslaved and hopefully the past 30 years haven't done that to us as we are atleast fighting to stick it to these ana ayrab cucks.

Som

VIP
Berbers/amazigh people got cucked by the ayrabs long before us. Them man are mentally enslaved and hopefully the past 30 years haven't done that to us as we are atleast fighting to stick it to these ana ayrab cucks.
Not just them. Probably 90% of current Arabs are descendants of non-arabs who were arabized. We somalis resisted, we still have our language and now who our forefathers are. That's why they get angry when they deny we Arabs, they know we are the only nation they couldn't conquer culturally

Allah used the arabs to deliver Islam hes waffling,
the Arabs are the ones who pioneered and conquered rome and persia and north africa and helped the entire ummag
*removes you from ignore list*

Innit, Arabs/Turks had Rome/Europe on the ropes and the Turks conquered Byzantine-Rome, What have Somalis done to question Arab achievement? . Wallahi some of the arrogance and ignorance of these ant-Arab haters is nauseating.

All we have to do is stop the 'ana Arab' identity confusion, stop putting Arabs on a pedestal, stop the 'ana Arab' clan claims and leave the Arab League membership to only become observer memeber.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
All Arabs have Somali E1b1b Paternal genetics when we big up Arabs we big up our children

Arabs are our kids

Thalassocracy

If we hated Arabs would be like a hating father nah we’re happy for their success and honor

Thalassocracy

*removes you from ignore list*

Innit, Arabs/Turks had Rome/Europe on the ropes and the Turks conquered Byzantine-Rome, What have Somalis done to question Arab achievement? . Wallahi some of the arrogance and ignorance of these ant-Arab haters is nauseating.

All we have to do is stop the 'ana Arab' identity confusion, stop putting Arabs on a pedestal, stop the 'ana Arab' clan claims and leave the Arab League membership to only become observer memeber.
We’ve done a lot you just don’t know

Trending

Latest posts