Somali anti-arab guy goes viral

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Also Arab at this point is just a language, only real Arabs are Yemenis Oman and Saudis

Even Prophet Ismail was a Arabized Arab

what does Arab mean in Arabic ? Tongue or language

We’ve done a lot you just don’t know
Yes, but not as much as Arabs, what i'm trying to say is let's just not be arrogant and try to belittle Arab achievment infront of Madows/Africans for their approval like this Speakers Corner yout' who pro Oromo and Habeshi.
That lad is bit misguided who loves Oromos and Habeshas who do nothing for us, Somalis do not benefit with them trade They don't buy anything from Somalis and are very jealous of us yet Somalis always buy khaat from Ethiopia, whilst Arabs buy Hundreds-of-Millions of livestock from us a year.

*removes you from ignore list*
Why was I on there in the first place
Innit, Arabs/Turks had Rome/Europe on the ropes and the Turks conquered Byzantine-Rome, What have Somalis done to question Arab achievement? . Wallahi some of the arrogance and ignorance of these ant-Arab haters is nauseating.

All we have to do is stop the 'ana Arab' identity confusion, stop putting Arabs on a pedestal, stop the 'ana Arab' clan claims and leave the Arab League membership to only become observer memeber.
It has nothing to do with race, but the sahaba, which were majority arab at the time, and obviously some black and other races, were a diffferent breed, they conqiered lands, khaalid bin waleed was one of if not the best military leader on this earth, the arabs removed the misgyny from their own culture, they followed the messenger sallallahu alayhi wasalam and 99% of ahaadeeth you read will be narrated from ana arab, the Quran was revealed in arabic and passed down through the arabs.

Point is, be grateful to the arabs of the past, nowadays arabs haven;t done anything to earn my respect but in the past I will be forever grateful to them
But it is in fact all races that have contributed something to the world, we should be grateful to anyone who has helped us regardless of race
ppl in this forum hate arabs so much as if being arab = being a bad person

Trending