Somali and Nigerian Wedding!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Walle Somalis in the west waa finished. My son and daughter, will probably be the only full blooded Somali kids at school.

Wish the couple all the best. However, that Xalimo and her family, better not identify any children that comes out of this union; as Somali......they simply won't be.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
True!
@Daacad90 I've been practicing my buraanbur skills:stevej:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EducatedDamagedAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yes, marry off. Marry off so we get less L's in Somali community. These Anjabis can hold the L's. a new generation of fobs must come to replace us failures. #Abdi&XalimoExit :westbrookswag:

Gambar

VIP
Walle Somalis in the west waa finished. My son and daughter, will probably be the only full blooded Somali kids at school.

Wish the couple all the best. However, that Xalimo and her family, better not identify any children that comes out of this union; as Somali......they simply won't be.
You’re crazy lol, full blooded kulaha.

darkarabian56

arabianking

There is a saying called... you're what your father is. The kids will have a nigerian surname not somali.

Trending

Latest posts