Somali and Nigerian couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree lool but it’s mad how as soon as someone converts in London xalimos are all over him no other group of Muslim woman do this and air out dirty laundry on their own men no simpathy but u gotta agree fam it’s deffo intresting
It cones from the lack of parenting and honestly most their mums were s thats why their dads left them in the first place thank god i come from a religous family with two parents thats a luxury nowadays

Kratos

Sonder
Wow, HUGE respect to this guy. He is seriously pushing above his weight. She's a quruxley and he looks like a barambaro. He must have MAD game.

My nigga :denzelnigga:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If she's not ethnic somali then who cares
Loool do you see the kid :gucciwhat:
Are you sure he didn't asexually procreate

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
yikes somali genes are extremely weak, that is a full Madow baby, Our genes are even weaker than whites

I don't know what's worse. This forums obsession with interracial couples or xaliimos obsession with putting their lives online.
Its not only xalimos. Youtube is ful of interacial couple videos. I swear if I didnt know better I would think Youtube is paying interracial couples to make videos and promote mixing. But they are all boring...this is how met, this is what our families thought and then this is the reaction we get. Then rinse and repeat. Depending on the money Im thinkibg of making video with a friend and make money from this interracial money

Apollo

VIP
Both exaggerations. There’s two Nigerian girls at my place of work in the last year, both are somewhat loaded and comfortable, but mansion is overkill. They are career oriented and better educated than a lot of the rest of us from what I can tell, even if they do have their fair share of crime. They’re definitely not as disadvantaged in the diaspora

Nigerians in the West are generally much smarter than Nigerians living in Nigeria. They had to go through a ton of bureaucratic hurdles. Significantly more than diaspora Somalis who got in on easy asylum claims.

Me and my cousin was just talking about this couple. My cousin was disgusted and said why a Madow? We were both laughing.:mjlol:

That kid needs to say he is Nigerian from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.