Somali and Nigerian couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
she clearly has arab and bantu in her shes not ethnically somali since reer xamaars are mixed hence why her geens are strong because she is not cushitic
We don't know if she is Reer Xamar. All she said is that she is from Mogadishu. She could be Darood for all we know.
And she looks Somali/Cushitic to me.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What I don’t understand is don’t these girls have older brothers or something? Imagine a Nigerian coming and asking for your sisters hand? Yikes, cajeeb wallahi.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nigerian men are career oriented and driven. The ones in the US are wealthy and handsome. Any woman who ends with a Nigerian man will end up in a mansion.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This thread
giphy.gif

Last edited:
She is Somali and he is Nigerian, it’s a union of two happy Africans. If you don’t like them, go and bite them.

Why do people project their insecurities and loneliness on two happy couple who are deeply in love with one another? Get on with your miserable lives and leave others alone.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nigerian men are career oriented and driven. The ones in the US are wealthy and handsome. Any woman who ends with a Nigerian man will end up in a mansion.

Oh? The same Nigerians who try to scam you through the internet, making up some bullshit story they lost both of their parents, and they inherited money but they need another few bagz to unfreeze the account where the money should be in?

Your funny wallahi, most Nigerians are scammers thats what they are known for

her bro confirmed he is reer xamaar his late father looked indian.

Well probably she's one of those reer xamars that are more Somali/Cushitic genetically & it shows in their looks.

Reer xamar aren't really a homogenous people when it comes to looks, however the vast majority of them are primarily Madow-arab hybrids.

VixR

Veritas
Oh? The same Nigerians who try to scam you through the internet, making up some bullshit story they lost both of their parents, and they inherited money but they need another few bagz to unfreeze the account where the money should be in?

Both exaggerations. There’s two Nigerian girls at my place of work in the last year, both are somewhat loaded and comfortable, but mansion is overkill. They are career oriented and better educated than a lot of the rest of us from what I can tell, even if they do have their fair share of crime. They’re definitely not as disadvantaged in the diaspora

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Dude the Nigerians I met were Microsoft engineers, neurosurgeons, nuclear engineers, doctors, scientists, professors, real estate developers, etc etc.
My African American history teacher was a Nigerian.
West Africans in general are very successful in America and respected.

https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-us-may-surprise-you/86885

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
She is Somali and he is Nigerian, it’s a union of two happy Africans. If you don’t like them, go and bite them.

Why do people project their insecurities and loneliness on two happy couple who are deeply in love with one another? Get on with your miserable lives and leave others alone.

Brother @AussieHustler even though your a gaal you are a respected brother in my eyes. But stop trolling my dear brother, and lets save the Cushitic race from extinguishing due to inter marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts