Somali and African love season

reer

VIP
Bro, I would seriously apply sunscreen with her. Skincare is important. Just because we can tolerate the sun and the damage isn't as visible - does not mean it isn't there. I would like to age gracefully along with her. SPF20 is where it's at.
sun damage kulahaa :susp: what self respecting geeljire uses sunscreen :susp: :susp:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
sun damage kulahaa :susp: what self respecting geeljire uses sunscreen :susp: :susp:

At this point I'm not even fucking around. Google around and find yourself a skincare routine.

Taking care of physical health and appearance is very important.

Can't be applying vaseline on your face in 2020.

Imma politely disagree with you on that. Do you honestly never question the motive whenever you see a black woman with a non-black man? They're normally awkward and nerdy young couples or an older couple in their 40's that look like they have a formal arrangement. There always has to be some weird dynamic. It's rare so I suppose that factors into why it looks odd to people.

Hands down black male + white female is the iconic pairing. Apparently white male + asian female is more common, but that's full of perversion and degeneracy.
You’re honestly correct, Black women with white men just makes me reminiscent of a slave era relationship, rather than love I imagine an odd power dynamic relationship. Have you ever seen them express affection in public?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You’re honestly correct, Black women with white men just makes me reminiscent of a slave era relationship, rather than love I imagine an odd power dynamic relationship. Have you ever seen them express affection in public?

I have literally never seen them express genuine affection. It's exactly that, just an odd power dynamic. I always seems transactional and formal - and not in the traditional way.

Other African men cheat on their wives and have their own issues. They also practise polygamy and fetishise Somali features. Pray for these Somali girls. Playing around with fire.

WHO GIVES A f*ck

THE DAJJAL IS NEAR MUSLIMS ARE BEING KILLED EVERYWHERE FOR THEIR FAITH FAMINES IN SOMALIA POVERTY RISING IN THE WEST WARS ARE COMING TO YOUR DOOR STEPS ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN THE WEST AND MUSLIM MUSLIMS WILL BE HUNTED LIKE DOGS IN EUROPE WE ARE THE NEW JEWS GOOD LUCK THE FUTURE IS BLEAK BUT ALLAHS LIGHT WILL GET YOU THROUGH HEAVEN OR HELL IS THE LAST STOP MAY YOU ALL MAKE IT TO JANNAH AND DONT WORRY ABOUT WHO MARRIES WHO MARRY WHO WILL HONOR YOU THATS IT BUT PLEASE WORRY ABOUT YOUR PRAYERS DAY JUDGEMENT AROUND THE CORNER I FEEL IT HOW LONG WILL ALLAH ALLOW HUMANS TO DISRESPECT HIM WITH THEIR ATHEISM HOMOSEXUALITY AND USURY AKA INTEREST NOT FOR LONG GET YOUR IMAN UP WE ARE IN FOR A RIDE THIS CENTURY

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE GOOD LUCK

Most misunderstandings are usually cultural and have little to do with skin colour.

I have seen many sad stories of failed Somali-Arab marriages because those sandies look down on us as cabiids and just can't get that centuries old bias out of their damned system.

I'd gladly marry a Muslim Hausa girl from Nigeria than a non-Mulsim Yoruba from the same country and village, not because there is anyhting wrong with a Yoruba, but because am culturally closer to the former hence less frictions.

Most misunderstandings are usually cultural and have little to do with skin colour.

I have seen many sad stories of failed Somali-Arab marriages because those sandies look down on us as cabiids and just can't get that centuries old bias out of their damned system.

I'd gladly marry a Muslim Hausa girl from Nigeria than a non-Mulsim Yoruba from the same country and village, not because there is anyhting wrong with a Yoruba, but because am culturally closer to the former hence less frictions.
Muslim yoruba people exist lol, ever heard of oyo people, illorin people before? The illorin people are mixed with yoruba, hausa and fulanis

Trending

Latest posts