Somali and African love season

None of them are very attractive in my eyes. Perhaps they are all rich African kings lol. I hope so. It will lessen the blow to their parents. A little peace of mind knowing their daughters at least secured a rich gaal.

I'm not the only one who loves black men but I think global warming has something to do with Somali females marrying African men?

Just look at this
View attachment 140574
Somali and Tanzanian
View attachment 140575
Another Somali and Tanzanian couple
View attachment 140576
Somali and ghanaian

These weddings happened within 2 months.

Don't forget the wedding that happened between a Somali chick and the son of a Nigerian governor not too long ago.

Last edited:
UM chile...am I the only Xalimo that would go for specific brand of white boy/spicy white if there was no Cushites/Horners about??? :browtf:

He looks sri lankan

Nah Sri Lankas look like this.

OPN_190423_Sri_Lanka-1556023371871_large.jpg

My king looks like Samaale

:diddyass:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Overrated in the West.

All the interracial advertisements I see in the media is a black guy + white woman.

Indian and East Asian men are the underdogs in the dating scene of the West.

Because low key it's the only interracial couple that looks natural and right. The O.G coupling that draws hate, envy and ire like no other.

Asian women and white men are just nerds and weirdos hooking up. Black women with white men looks honestly awful and quite frankly uncomfortable. It's always emasculated yes-men. They tried to push it down our throats, but I no longer see those sofa ass with Black women and white men.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Because low key it's the only interracial couple that looks natural and right. The O.G coupling that draws hate, envy and ire like no other.

Asian women and white men are just nerds and weirdos hooking up. Black women with white men looks honestly awful and quite frankly uncomfortable. It's always emasculated yes-men. They tried to push it down our throats, but I no longer see those sofa ass with Black women and white men.
Um wtf are you on? How is black men with white women natural but the other way around isn’t? If anything bw and wm together is better because it has a more positive outcome than the reverse. White girls only become baby mamas with madow men.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Um wtf are you on? How is black men with white women natural but the other way around isn’t? If anything bw and wm together is better because it has a more positive outcome than the reverse. White girls only become baby mamas with madow men.

It literally just looks wrong. I'm not familiar with the outcome of black women and white men, but I'm not addressing success or pragmatism. It's the physical and social contrast between sub-saharan men and european women that make it what it is.

The baby mama thing is irrelevant because dead beat dads will be dad beat dads regardless of the mother's background. Black communities, be they Caribbean, Somali or Nigerian are not short on single mothers.

I'm not the only one who loves black men but I think global warming has something to do with Somali females marrying African men?

Just look at this
View attachment 140574
Somali and Tanzanian
View attachment 140575
Another Somali and Tanzanian couple
View attachment 140576
Somali and ghanaian

These weddings happened within 2 months.
The funny thing is they look like their husband. but when things dont work out dont go on youtube and make vidoes about how they did sixir on you

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It literally just looks wrong. I'm not familiar with the outcome of black women and white men, but I'm not addressing success or pragmatism. It's the physical and social contrast between sub-saharan men and european women that make it what it is.

The baby mama thing is irrelevant because dead beat dads will be dad beat dads regardless of the mother's background.
Imo the most natural pairing is when people are with their own. I have nothing against interracial relationships but it doesn’t look as good.

Still, black men are trash so I see black women with any nonblack men as dodging a bullet :rejoice:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Imo the most natural pairing is when people are with their own. I have nothing against interracial relationships but it doesn’t look as good.

Still, black men are trash so I see black women with any nonblack men as dodging a bullet :rejoice:
it's the natural law of order. every one has a pair designed to them. don't mix it up it doesn't have the same vibes. somali+ somali, black+black, white+ white, asian+asian, indian+indian. :lawd:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Imma politely disagree with you on that. Do you honestly never question the motive whenever you see a black woman with a non-black man? They're normally awkward and nerdy young couples or an older couple in their 40's that look like they have a formal arrangement. There always has to be some weird dynamic. It's rare so I suppose that factors into why it looks odd to people.

Hands down black male + white female is the iconic pairing. Apparently white male + asian female is more common, but that's full of perversion and degeneracy.