Somali and African love season

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I should have said more 'fun' culture and a better cuisine than both Somalis and Habesha. Like I said, their culture enables degeneracy and there is no recovery from that. Why do you guys do that? Deviate slightly from your opinion and I'm suddenly not Somali.

And yes, better country. I work with a Bermudan chick and her pics from back home are crazy scenic and beautiful. Obviously it's not reasonable to compare that to
Ur have pfp of a dog ur opinion is not valid gtfo here:westbrookwtf:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
This is not you deviating from an opinion, this is you showing your insecurities and hate for the somali culture by deeming gaal degenerates who don't know their father's culture as superior.

The " Fun" part you mentioned shows you enjoy engaging in degeneracy and because somalis are conservative and call out haram you don't like that.

"Better cuisine" Is that why ajnabis beg somalis for their food

Your post reeks of self hate no ones forcing you to claim somali hand in your card and claim those carribeans you worship.

audhubillah

:mjlol:
Is she even somali or lost Jamaican

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
This is not you deviating from an opinion, this is you showing your insecurities and hate for the somali culture by deeming gaal degenerates who don't know their father's culture as superior.

The " Fun" part you mentioned shows you enjoy engaging in degeneracy and because somalis are conservative and call out haram you don't like that.

"Better cuisine" Is that why ajnabis beg somalis for their food

Your post reeks of self hate no ones forcing you to be somali hand in your card and claim those carribeans you worship.

audhubillah

:mjlol:

You're being needlessly hurt. I corrected my statement and specifically stated their issue with degeneracy is insurmountable. You're racist or straight up sheltered and you showed that when you said reduced their culture to 'dancing like animals'.

Nigga, expressing interest or appreciation for another culture is not worshipping. You're being way too defensive about it. I spent 6 weeks in DR and they have a shitload of problems, but the single parenthood is way less prevalent than it is in their diaspora.

Somali cuisine is alright, but you're being straight up retarded if you think it's more popular. Obviously, a big part of that is because there are very few of us in the West and we're new to the West.

You're being needlessly hurt. I corrected my statement and specifically stated their issue with degeneracy is insurmountable. You're racist or straight up sheltered and you showed that when you said reduced their culture to 'dancing like animals'.

Nigga, expressing interest or appreciation for another culture is not worshipping. You're being way too defensive about it. I spent 6 weeks in DR and they have a shitload of problems, but the single parenthood is way less prevalent than it is in their diaspora.

Somali cuisine is alright, but you're being straight up retarded if you think it's more popular. Obviously, a big part of that is because there are very few of us in the West and we're new to the West.

I didn't know comparing people's actions to wild animals is racist, i guess i need to look up the literal definition in a dictionary.

:wow1::stopit:

You're far from expressing interest, you are openly propagating on a somali website that carribean culture and cuisine is better than somalis.

For someone who likes using big vocabulary you sure don't know how definitions and contexts work.

The only reason why their cuisine is popular is because of their sheer size and racial diversity colonised by alot of european countries so their food will spread.

But just cause its popular that deems it to be better than somali food ? some flawed logic

No self-respecting somali person will big up a foreign culture over their own.

PS: Stop describing aspects of your life i couldn't really give a crap.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I'm not the only one who loves black men but I think global warming has something to do with Somali females marrying African men?

Just look at this
View attachment 140574
Somali and Tanzanian
View attachment 140575
Another Somali and Tanzanian couple
View attachment 140576
Somali and ghanaian

These weddings happened within 2 months.

You have a romanticized vision of these somali female/bantu male relationships.

This is what I imagine that you imagine them like:

le-flic-de-beverly-hills-4-gif-59d62cdb2e7e1.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I didn't know comparing people's actions to wild animals is racist, i guess i need to look up the literal definition in a dictionary.

:wow1::stopit:

You're far from expressing interest, you are openly propagating on a somali website that carribean culture and cuisine is better than somalis.

For someone who likes using big vocabulary you sure don't know how definitions and contexts work.

The only reason why their cuisine is popular is because of their sheer size and racial diversity colonised by alot of european countries so their food will spread.

But just cause its popular that deems it to be better than somali food ? some flawed logic

No self-respecting somali person will big up a foreign culture over their own.

PS: Stop describing aspects of your life i couldn't really give a crap.

You randomly blurted out that "ajnabis are always begging Somali food" after I said they had better food. What does that even mean? How can you quantify that if it doesn't at least consider popularity. Not to mention the fact that it's inherently subjective. So yes, popularity matters.

You can attack me all you want, but you're straight up not making any sense. Colonisation has nothing to do with the popularity of any cuisine. Colonisation birthed their cuisine, it did not make it widespread as you claim.

Bro, what did take out of context or fail to contextualize? You're just accusing me of shit at this point.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Agreed, horners are the best of "black women" but non-black women are better overall.

They're not jareeer, they're half caste mulattos hence why they look good.

Ok yeah, I won't lie. Cadaan women are in my honest opinion where it's at, has been at and will be at.

Shhhh. You're not supposed to say that part out loud. They're melinated black queens.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
i will never understand a geeljire rabo cadaan dookh maleh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro, I would seriously apply sunscreen with her. Skincare is important. Just because we can tolerate the sun and the damage isn't as visible - does not mean it isn't there. I would like to age gracefully along with her. SPF25 is where it's at.

Trending