Somali and African love season

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The funny part is Somali women and black men never work out. 99% of the time they end up in divorce and the Somali woman ends up becoming a single mother. She regrets going against her parent's wishes and thus uses child benefits to make a living. We've seen this cycle happen before countless of times.

There was a study about black men who were in interracial relationships evidently showing how they never last long so it doesn't exclusively happen to Somali women.

Last edited:
The funny part is Somali women and black men never work out. 99% of the time they end up in divorce and the Somali woman ends up becoming a single mother. She regrets going against her parent's wishes and thus uses child benefits to make a living. We've seen this cycle happen before countless of times.

There was a study about black men who were in interracial relationships evidently showing how they never last long so it doesn't exclusively happen to Somali women.
Black guys most of the time have hard time sticking to one woman and Somali women for the most part don't like sharing their man.. So naturally a relationship between a j4reer and a fat demanding whale Somali xalimo won't work, especially after she pops out 1 or two half dhagax kids and get loose down under, the j4reer will seek some new opportunities.

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It's true tho, both are upgrades over jareeer women

You're violating. Islander/Caribbean women are the best thing out of sub-saharan Africa. Food, sex appeal and amazing bodies. They're culturally too liberal, but they're apex as far as black women go.

You're violating. Islander/Caribbean women are the best thing out of sub-saharan Africa. Food, sex appeal and amazing bodies. They're culturally too liberal, but they're apex as far as black women go.
Eh most of them are fat. Some do have elite bodies but still can't bear to look at those ugly faces and hair.

Light skin Habesha women are the apex of sub-Saharan "black women".

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Eh most of them are fat. Some do have elite bodies but still can't bear to look at those ugly faces and hair.

Light skin Habesha women are the apex of sub-Saharan "black women".

I don't know about that chief. Attractive new world black/mixed girls are in my honest opinion firmly above East African women. Habesha women take the W on the continent, but outside.... naw. Them carnival girls ober Habeshas with their weird smell and perpetually fresh off the boat look.

I don't know about that chief. Attractive new world black/mixed girls are in my honest opinion firmly above East African women. Habesha women take the W on the continent, but outside.... naw. Them carnival girls ober Habeshas with their weird smell and perpetually fresh off the boat look.
Wow you're the first dude I've ever seen that places jareeers over horner women.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Wow you're the first dude I've ever seen that places jareeers over horner women.

Maybe on here. Somali guys just ride hard for Horner women I think.

To me the only thing Horners have over other Africans is facial attractiveness which happens to be the most important thing. New world blacks can close that gap and for SURE peak higher. Notice how Somali girls' forehead queen Riri is caribbean? They try to act like her, to the point we've got a real slim shady situation going on, but it's just not quite the same.

Prime Beyonce and Stacey Dash's racist ass types are more attractive than anything that has come out of the continent - South, West, East and probably North.

Caribbeans have better food, culture, country - but they're kind of degenerate.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

To me the only thing Horners have over other Africans is facial attractiveness which happens to be the most important thing. New world blacks can close that gap and for SURE peak higher. Notice how Somali girls' forehead queen Riri is caribbean? They try to act like her, to the point we've got a real slim shady situation going on, but it's just not quite the same.

Prime Beyonce and Stacey Dash's racist ass types are more attractive than anything that has come out of the continent - South, West, East and probably North.

Ma boi did u say they have better culture, country
1599734086867.gif

Dancing like wild animals, broken homes, glorifying fornication and eating jerk chicken (which anyone can cook btw) is better than somali culture ?

You are one delusional self-hater, you're probably not even somali.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Who cares, just teach your sisters on how men of high calibre operate and what they look for in a high calibre woman. Other than that, ain't shit a nigga can do about shit.
Tribal or cultural loyalty is a priority of a man, not to a woman. If it was, there wouldn't be any mix-raced kid anywhere.
A woman looks for a man who can make them wet and can look up to him for guidance and leadership, primarily. If not, they just settle for stability. Depends on the woman really.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Ma boi did u say they have better culture, country View attachment 140687
Dancing like wild animals, broken homes, glorifying fornication and eating jerk chicken (which anyone can cook btw) is better than somali culture ?

You are one delusional self-hater, you're probably not even somali.

I should have said more 'fun' culture and a better cuisine than both Somalis and Habesha. Like I said, their culture enables degeneracy and there is no recovery from that. Why do you guys do that? Deviate slightly from your opinion and I'm suddenly not Somali.

And yes, better country. I work with a Bermudan chick and her pics from back home are crazy scenic and beautiful. Obviously it's not reasonable to compare that to

I should have said more 'fun' culture and a better cuisine than both Somalis and Habesha. Like I said, their culture enables degeneracy and there is no recovery from that. Why do you guys do that? Deviate slightly from your opinion and I'm suddenly not Somali.

And yes, better country. I work with a Bermudan chick and her pics from back home are crazy scenic and beautiful. Obviously it's not reasonable to compare that to

This is not you deviating from an opinion, this is you showing your insecurities and hate for the somali culture by deeming gaal degenerates who don't know their father's culture as superior.

The " Fun" part you mentioned shows you enjoy engaging in degeneracy and because somalis are conservative and call out haram you don't like that.

"Better cuisine" Is that why ajnabis beg somalis for their food

Your post reeks of self hate no ones forcing you to claim somali hand in your card and claim those carribeans you worship.

audhubillah

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts