Somali ANCESTRY DNA RESULTS...I AM SERIOUSLY CONFUSED Kulaha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Her results are not representative of the results other Somalis get. She's Bantu and Middle Eastern that was probably absorbed into a Somali clan in the South or she's an ethnic minority. There's no way she is Somali because she would have gotten around 0% for that. I would anticipate 50% East African if she were Somali that is Ancient Nilo-Saharan.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Her results are not representative of the results other Somalis get. She's Bantu and Middle Eastern that was probably absorbed into a Somali clan in the South or she's an ethnic minority. There's no way she is Somali because she would have gotten around 0% for that. I would anticipate 50% East African if she were Somali that is Ancient Nilo-Saharan.
Read the comments on youtube. She said she is full Somali.

paragon

Read the comments on youtube. She said she is full Somali.

I get that. I just don't see how any Somali could cluster with South Eastern Bantu unless they are a sheegato that were absorbed into a major Somali clan (byproduct of enslavement). A few peculiar results don't effect the whole mate. Or it could be an invalid test.

paragon

maybe ancestry.com doesnt have somali info

Most tests are actually designed to pick up East African, which is clearly distinguished from South Eastern Bantu. And she isn't even 1%. That seems very suspect. She needs to try 23AndMe to validate it.

It shows migration of your ancestry and not your actual genome and genetic make up. It shows where else besides Somalia/Horn your E1b1b1 Horner haplogroup shows up, in other words where else have other Somalis traveled to in the past and settled/visited in history.

Its says nothing about your DNA only where else your type of DNA has been.

Last edited:

paragon

It shows migration of your ancestry and not your actual genome and genetic make up. It shows where else besides Somalia/horn your E1b1b1 Horner haplogroup shows up, in other words where else have other Somalis traveled to in the past and settled/visited in history.

Its says nothing about your DNA only where else your type of DNA has been.

My nigga are you saying that the East African genetic component found in South Eastern Bantus is the reason she got a figure like 50%. That's unbelievable mate. I assumed most of them were E1b1a. Then again they absorbed a lot of Southern Cushitics during their expansion so I could see why they would get E1b1 in some cases. Still doesn't explain anything or this girls results. She needs to try something else.

My nigga are you saying that the East African genetic component found in South Eastern Bantus is the reason she got a figure like 50%. That's unbelievable mate. I assumed most of them were E1b1a. Then again they absorbed a lot of Southern Cushitics during their expansion so I could see why they would get E1b1 in some cases. Still doesn't explain anything or this girls results. She needs to try something else.

No. It doesn't Say anything about your DNA only about migration.

No she does not have any middeleastern southeast african or north african genetic component. Those are places Somalis in the past migrated from Somalia in to.

Migration Ancestry not DNA Ancestry.

paragon

No. It doesn't Say anything about your DNA only about migration.

No she does not have any middeleastern southeast african or north african genetic component. Those are places Somalis in the past migrated from Somalia in to.

Migration Ancestry not DNA Ancestry.

Is this girl misinformed or just an sjw spreading propaganda to get closer to West and Central African ppl and their offshoots. That's the real question.

Is this girl misinformed or just an sjw spreading propaganda to get closer to West and Central African ppl and their offshoots. That's the real question.

Who knows.

She does seem like one of Those wareersan pro black Melanin Melanin yelling xalimos posting propaganda video judging from her youtube name and AVI.

At this rate she probably will mislead people in to thinking we are some arab/bantu hybrids. However very untrue since we have zero DNA from any of those groups and are pretty homogenous isolated genetically speaking. What her test shows is migration.

I cant understand how she can mistake a 2 sec online Migration test for a DNA test. She must be trying to propagate shit or maybe she is just an airhead.

Nothing more than hilarious propaganda. She's capitalizing off of the lack of information available in the ancestry.com website. That website I believe does not recognize the Lamagoodley sub-clade EV32 and just assembles it with the other souther-Cushitic e1b1b sub-clades under the broad and silly umbrella of "bantu". Assimilation is not possible, seeing as she no longer has that phenotype suggesting it must have happened to one her ancestors several generations ago, which is practically zero. LOL at 35% Arab, I have less and it shows significantly in my phenotype. What a clown this chick is. "I'm going to claim Arab", yeah go ahead you dirty 'abeed. This is also easily explained by their grouping all of the sub-clades of the T haplogroup under the broad category of "west-Asian" and not making any distinction for the Lamagoodley specific sub-clade. The Somali specific haplotype of T1a has its origins in North Africa and is separated from the specific haplotype found in the Arabian peninsula by tens of thousands of years. This confused individual has no Arab in her, and I'll gladly put money down for that wager. If she were to take a 23&me test, that would easily clear up everything. If you keep watching the video, she exposes the critical flaw that I assumed was the case all along. They have no information on Somalia or Ethiopia and thus give her no percentage readings for these countries.

@Sayid Gurey How does it feel to have a clear Xalimo claiming to be bantu? Lamagoodleys will claim to be everything but a genuine Lamagoodley. You all seem to want to run away from your heritage. :russ::banderas:

Last edited:
Nothing more than hilarious propaganda. She's capitalizing off of the lack of information available in the ancestry.com website. That website I believe does not recognize the Lamagoodley sub-clade EV32 and just assembles it with the other souther-Cushitic e1b1b sub-clades under the broad and silly umbrella of "bantu". Assimilation is not possible, seeing as she no longer has that phenotype suggesting it must have happened to one her ancestors several generations ago, which is practically zero. LOL at 35% Arab, I have less and it shows significantly in my phenotype. What a clown this chick is. "I'm going to claim Arab", yeah go ahead you dirty 'abeed. This is also easily explained by their grouping all of the sub-clades of the T haplogroup under the broad category of "west-Asian" and not making any distinction for the Lamagoodley specific sub-clade. The Somali specific haplotype of T1a has its origins in North Africa and is separated from the specific haplotype found in the Arabian peninsula by tens of thousands of years. This confused individual has no Arab in her, and I'll gladly put money down for that wager. If she were to take a 23&me test, that would easily clear up everything. If you keep watching the video, she exposes the critical flaw that I assumed was the case all along. They have no information on Somalia or Ethiopia and thus give her no percentage readings for these countries.

@Sayid Gurey How does it feel to have a clear Xalimo claiming to be bantu? Lamagoodleys will claim to be everything but a genuine Lamagoodley. You all seem to want to run away from your heritage. :russ::banderas:

she obviously upset about the results :ftw9nwa:

I

InaFreja

Somalis are mulattos :drakelaugh: waa la ogaa that they were unable trace their ancestry further than a few Sheikhs from the Arabian peninsula :mybusiness:

Apollo

VIP
That company does not have a Nilo-Saharan cluster or a Horn of Africa/Cushite cluster. Hence, Somali ancestry gets devided up between ''SE Bantu'' and ''Mideast & North Africa'' as those are the next best proxies. It does not mean she has any recent ancestry from those places.

PS. The clusters that company uses are not scientific, but selected by a person for best customer satisfaction since their clientele are mostly Americans. They aren't scientifically valid results.

Status
Not open for further replies.