Somali American youtuber want to prove he is hard

Jungle

VIP
after he spoke the guy and he brings his girl on to twerk for him, charc is on the comments crying she is not his girl anymore. He was on the comments while his girl is twerking for some nigga.....I dont care. Collect this L reer North America. Akafi Ali>>>>Charc
That nigga said you was twerkin for a gangsta and told her im finna pull up. She start smiling 'wya' :nahgirl:

I hate what this nigga has turned into. All his videos these days is him simping or getting humiliated by some wig wearing light skin ghetto qashin.

Lost in the sauce Abti
It ain't that hard bro, go out with classy women that know how to act in front of a camera. Not some dumb dh!llo who shakes ass for a lil bit of attention.
:susp:

I'd rather be knocked the f*ck out than have a woman I call a "girlfriend" humiliate me in front of people. That's fucking wack!

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Name is Aden Liban :mjcry:
He is. He speaks Somali as a prank sometimes plus we’ve seen his family before. He also looks Somali and he lived in Egypt
Look at his forehead

I guess he is somali after all
giphy.gif

It ain't that hard bro, go out with classy women that know how to act in front of a camera. Not some dumb dh!llo who shakes ass for a lil bit of attention.
:susp:

I'd rather be knocked the f*ck out than have a woman I call a "girlfriend" humiliate me in front of people. That's fucking wack!
Fam the classy girls ain’t entertaining for YouTube lol.

Trending