Somali American youtuber want to prove he is hard

but for real, Charc clearly ain't street, he was looking stupid in that live lmao.
he was put on the spot, the man says lets fight....no matter where you come from thats clear as hell and you either do it or back down. He did the worst thing which was try to deflect and pretend he wasnt getting what the guy was saying

Solidarity with @Cyrus, since a harlot and her whiteknight legion attacked him mercilessly without addressing his pertinent points.

Youre the chief whiteknight, defending "our" women.
The fruity gang.. Speaking of white knights I'm not the one booty shaking for other races, I'm just defending my own people...
I don't know what's the worst you niggaz putting on an arab man as avatar and attacking Somali people or the fact that you feel tough behind the screen while doing it :mjlol:

he was put on the spot, the man says lets fight....no matter where you come from thats clear as hell and you either do it or back down. He did the worst thing which was try to deflect and pretend he wasnt getting what the guy was saying
this is gonna get interesting though, if charc really don't give af, he should make a video flaming her, but that would create hella tension within their circle because all of them are friends.

The fruity gang.. Speaking of white knights I'm not the one booty shaking for other races, I'm just defending my own people...
I don't know what's the worst you niggaz putting on an arab man as avatar and attacking Somali people or the fact that you feel tough behind the screen while doing it :mjlol:
Dont take yourself too seriously my guy. Its just banter, I am a Somali.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I watched another shorter video and his girlfriend ended up twerking for the guy again. What the fck.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The fatal mistake was not cussing her out and dumping here live cause nobody wants to be emasculated he would have had the respect of his followers. :ohlord:
You can’t make a hoe a housewife.:mjdontkno:

I hope he learns his lesson. Huge L, she shook ass because he has more followers.:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts