Somali American youtuber want to prove he is hard

I cant watch more than 1 minute, this Charc fool acting hard is too much to bear.
1553032545277.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Absolute cringe. Ultimate neef netbanger.

As soon as I heard him say big bank take little bank I wanted to throw my phone. :mjlol:

Some of these Somali dudes even sag their pants and are posted on the block. Shit is just sad man.

It's not even a somali thing tbh. The problem is that AA culture has become the default for black people to where black people anywhere in the west feel the need to adopt it to be accepted as a black person

It's not even a somali thing tbh. The problem is that AA culture has become the default for black people to where black people anywhere in the west feel the need to adopt it to be accepted as a black person

Its a cancer for black people wallahi. Its a culture thats is very dominant and geared towards ignorance and irrationality

Worst thing that comes with adopting black culture, is the implicit inferiority to white man who oppresses you.

Somalis shouldn't have this oppressed mindset. We are in the west by choice and have been welcomed by them post war.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Wow blackcharcoal I remember him from long back, I've never seen a man more in love with his hair. :obama:

Trending

Latest posts