Somali American Xaaliimo makes her mum watch 365 days (erotic movie)

I haven't seen the movie yet so I opened another tab as soon as I saw this tweet and subscribed to Netflix to see what smut scene she was making her mother watch...EWWWWWW. I thought they were just making out, ITS A FULL OUT O SCENE . I don't understand how even the most liberal Somali mother could watch it!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Trash person, made it worse by sharing it online for everyone to judge. :ohlord:

Dhocilo are getting wet over this movie ? :mjlol:

I saw a review and it looks and sounds ridiculously cringe. Also, in the movie the man kidnaps her, takes her without her consent, and is a full on violent Mafia boss that tries to imprison her for an entire year. Who would have thought that stockholm syndrome is so sexy?

:wtf:

I suppose they think he is hot, so he gets a pass.

:ayaanswag:

Last edited:
I saw a review and it looks and sounds ridiculously cringe. Also, in the movie the man kidnaps her, takes her without her consent, and is a full on violent Mafia boss that tries to imprison her for an entire year. Who would have thought that stockholm syndrome is so sexy?

:wtf:

I suppose they think he is hot, so he gets a pass.

:ayaanswag:
Lool that's the privilege of looking good or what? You can kidnap and force a woman to sleep with you yet women will find you cute and sexy :faysalwtf:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
she probably told her mom ahead of time and was just going along with the idea, it's a daughter-mom bonding moment :)

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Yikes how are people this comfortable? I still change the channel when they start kissing. If you are used to watching qaashin for too long, it becomes normal I guess.

I haven't seen the movie yet so I opened another tab as soon as I saw this tweet and subscribed to Netflix to see what smut scene she was making her mother watch...EWWWWWW. I thought they were just making out, ITS A FULL OUT O SCENE . I don't understand how even the most liberal Somali mother could watch it!
Even cadaans wouldn't watch this with their daughters

Trending

Latest posts