Somali 1011 kid Bullied In Prison

You're really delusional mate. I keep upto date with courts and how the law is slowly changing. For example you probably didn't hear about the case of the Dallas father who is forced by law to raise his son as a transsexual.

Or lose custody to the mother, Anne Georgulas, who started the issue when she took their son James to a "rainbow counsellor" who convinced both the mother and son he's a she. Not only is the child going to be raised as a female but this 6 year old is going to be put on hormone blockers so that he won't go through the process of puberty.

BTW This is Texas. Donald Trump will be the last Republican president or the second last. After 2024, due to demographics, America won't be Conservative ever again. The white population is being replaced by Hispanics.
38% percent of Hispanics voted republican. A lot of border Mexicans don’t like the migrants from Central Americans. As well as there Fanatic Christians who live down in the southern “Bible Belt” won’t ever vote democratic in our lifetime so I seriously doubt Trump is our last republican president. Texas is an outlier because there are a major democratic Cities in the state such as Houston, Austin, and Dallas so maybe that insane court ruling happened there. Bro I can tell you saw one insane YouTube video, probably never been to the U.S, and never met a Hispanic person before, and never met a southern evangelical before.

38% percent of Hispanics voted republican. A lot of border Mexicans don’t like the migrants from Central Americans. As well as there Fanatic Christians who live down in the southern “Bible Belt” won’t ever vote democratic in our lifetime so I seriously doubt Trump is our last republican president. Texas is an outlier because there are a major democratic Cities in the state such as Houston, Austin, and Dallas so maybe that insane court ruling happened there. Bro I can tell you saw one insane YouTube video, probably never been to the U.S, and never met a Hispanic person before, and never met a southern evangelical before.
Show me a source that shows 38%. All I'm seeing is below 30% for the 2016 election.
_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.jpg

Even if it was 38%, if America is majority Hispanic it will be a democrat landslide every election cycle. The only people who vote over 50% for the right are whites.
Cw8g7U5UAAEiwSi.jpg

38% is nice but the electoral college would make them useless.
BTW there's a large Hispanic diaspora in my area, so yh I know a lot of them. But I'm not American so apparently my views on American politics are null and void even though I'm saying facts.
2016_non_hispanic_white_male_vote_by_county_by_reagentah_dbqqewj-pre.jpg

This is the white male vote.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The 1011 guys are getting karbashed in prison heavy. Their leader Digga D just got stabbed in prison yesterday. You'd have to be a fool to be a Somali and part of 1011 after they mocked the death of a Somali in their songs.

On my commute to work, I drive past Ladbroke Grove, and see countless Somali boys, they're most likely from 1011. Somalis waa xolo

Arma

VIP
whats the latest on camden thats where i stayed for a month love my ct niggaz, i know they qalaased an adoon yute recently

Ever since the Madow gang allied with an Irish gang, the beef has become somewhat of a stalemate. Before the Irish gang got involved, the Madows were catching heat like you wouldn't believe.

Keo

VIP
Notting Hill Carnival is just round the corner as well. 1011 are already banned from attending the carnival even though they are from the Ladbroke Grove / Notting Hill area but I know there's going to be other issues there as well particularly with other rival gang since over 2 million people are going to be attending.

Arma

VIP
Notting Hill Carnival is just round the corner as well. 1011 are already banned from attending the carnival even though Ladbroke Grove / Notting Hill is their area but I know there's going to be other issues there as well particularly with other rival gang since over 2 million people are going to be attending.

So I'm I right in thinking that 1011 is a mixed black and Somali gang, that are fighting a mainly Somali gang in Shepherds Bush?

Keo

VIP
So I'm I right in thinking that 1011 is a mixed black and Somali gang, that are fighting a mainly Somali gang in Shepherds Bush?
I don't know if I can say Shepherd's Bush gang is mainly Somali but I do believe there are more Somalis in the gangs from that area compared to 1011 / Ladbroke Grove. Shepherd's Bush is more poorer area than Ladbroke Grove. There are definitely more Somalis living in Shepherd's Bush compared to Ladbroke Grove.

Keo

VIP
By the way, the Somali they were mocking in their songs wasn't from Shepherd's Bush. He was from Northolt which is another area in another borough in West London. Northolt is (156) gang 1 meaning UB1 (Southall) 5 meaning UB5 (Northolt) and 6 meaning UB6 which is (Greenford) all the gangs from these three areas are linked and beef 1011 as well. 1011 also had nothing to do with the death of the Somali guy that they mock in their songs. They diss him because he used to bully them and the people that killed him are linked to 1011. They are from Rayners Lane in Harrow (HA2).

Arma

VIP
I don't know if I can say Shepherd's Bush gang is mainly Somali but I do believe there are more Somalis in the gangs from that area compared to 1011 / Ladbroke Grove. Shepherd's Bush is more poorer area than Ladbroke Grove. There are definitely more Somalis living in Shepherd's Bush compared to Ladbroke Grove.

When you say that Bush is poorer than grove, you're referring to the whites right? I'm sure the Madows and Somalis that live in grove live in council estates. In any case, surely Bush brings in more drug money profits than Grove? As Shepherds Bush is a larger place in geography and population, and it having westfield shopping centre, numerous shops and restaurants, and nightclubs.

Keo

VIP
When you say that Bush is poorer than grove, you're referring to the whites right? I'm sure the Madows and Somalis that live in grove live in council estates. In any case, surely Bush brings in more drug money profits than Grove? As Shepherds Bush is a larger place in geography and population, and it having westfield shopping centre, numerous shops and restaurants, and nightclubs.
Ladbroke Grove is a rich area. Full of cadaan. You can't even compare most of the houses in Ladbroke Grove to Shepherd's Bush. Yes, all the Madows and Somalis in Ladbroke Grove live in council properties otherwise they would not be able to afford the area.

Arma

VIP
By the way, the Somali they were mocking in their songs wasn't from Shepherd's Bush. He was from Northolt which is another area in another borough in West London. Northolt is (156) gang 1 meaning UB1 (Southall) 5 meaning UB5 (Northolt) and 6 meaning UB6 which is (Greenford) all the gangs from these three areas are linked and beef 1011 as well. 1011 also had nothing to do with the death of the Somali guy that they mock in their songs. They diss him because he used to bully them and the people that killed him are linked to 1011. They are from Rayners Lane in Harrow (HA2).

So basically in west London, the gang war is 156 gangs vs rayner lane + 1011?

Arma

VIP
Ladbroke Grove is a rich area. Full of cadaan. You can't even compare most of the houses in Ladbroke Grove to Shepherd's Bush. Yes, all the Madows and Somalis in Ladbroke Grove live in council properties otherwise they would not be able to afford the area.

Damn....I cant believe Grove is a more profitable area than Bush. I thought it was the other way around. True, rich cadaans use a tonne of drugs.

Keo

VIP
So basically in west London, the gang war is 156 gangs vs rayner lane + 1011?
12 & 156 vs 1011 & Rayners Lane. Reason why 1011 are getting karbashed from Wandsworth gangs is because they get into online beefs with other gangs as well.

Arma

VIP
12 & 156 vs 1011 & Rayners Lane. Reason why 1011 are getting karbashed from Wandsworth gangs is because they get into online beefs with other gangs as well.

Who are 12 gang? Wandsworth? From southwest? Fucking hell, 1011 need to stop with the mad hype.

Arma

VIP
They get into with a lot of gangs. A lot of gangs aa u darsan 1011. It's not Shepherd's Bush or 156 they have to worry about anymore.

What's the latest in Camden? How are the Somali gang there getting on? Now that the Madows and Irish have tag-teamed.

Trending

Latest posts