Somali 1011 kid Bullied In Prison

Black people in the UK just want to be oppressed. Sad part is that the majority of them are children of economic migrants. Why are they such terrible parents?

Blk people in uk look up to ghetto culture in america. They have no culture of their own. The only problem we have here is lack of guns. So these animals dont die enough. I wish the government armed them and say take each other out. Brst part is police dont care for black on black crime anymore.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Ladbroke grove, Barkhad Mohamed.

Good let the goof get violated in hmp Wandsworth ahlie. How you repping grove while they packed 3 mali yutes in 2 year time and mock those dead malis.

Can not lie though hmp wano is dangerous, belmarsh comes second. Thamside is heaven compared to wano and belmarsh

Tukraq

VIP
Good let the goof get violated in hmp Wandsworth ahlie. How you repping grove while they packed 3 mali yutes in 2 years time and mock those dead malis.

Can not lie though hmp wano is dangerous, belmarsh comes second. Thamside is heaven compared to wano and belmarsh
why are you keep mentioning mali? its gang violence, malis on both sides

Good let the goof get violated in hmp Wandsworth ahlie. How you repping grove while they packed 3 mali yutes in 2 year time and mock those dead malis.

the man himself!! aryaaa swing me nimzy rose’s snap wallahi looool asap g

you need to message man about that thing g, i checked my privacy thing and couldn’t find the conversation thing anywhere wallahi

I don't know how to do it on the phone but if you use your laptop, you have your username on the top right, click it and there is a drop-down box , click privacy then scroll down after you click privacy and it says

Edit Your Contact Details: Then there is a drop down box here where you change it to members only.

Let me know when you have done it g. I will then be able to message you properly.

I don't know how to do it on the phone but if you use your laptop, you have your username on the top right, click it and there is a drop-down box , click privacy then scroll down after you click privacy and it says

Edit Your Contact Details: Then there is a drop down box here where you change it to members only.

Let me know when you have done it g. I will then be able to message you properly.
try message me now g

Trending

Latest posts