Solo Travel

I was at work yesterday talking with a coworker about his travels. He recently visited Jamaica and had a great time there. It got me so fucking jealous! I haven’t traveled in a loooong time and hearing about the places he went really made me want to go somewhere too.

I would like to go to the Caribbean as well. Any people here who have traveled there before? Would you recommend it?

And furthermore, has anyone solo traveled before? I just want some time to myself and thought this is the easiest option for travel. But I don’t know if it’s the safest way to travel, especially as a woman :/ But if anyone says they enjoyed their experience traveling alone, that would be great!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I was at work yesterday talking with a coworker about his travels. He recently visited Jamaica and had a great time there. It got me so fucking jealous! I haven’t traveled in a loooong time and hearing about the places he went really made me want to go somewhere too.

I would like to go to the Caribbean as well. Any people here who have traveled there before? Would you recommend it?

And furthermore, has anyone solo traveled before? I just want some time to myself and thought this is the easiest option for travel. But I don’t know if it’s the safest way to travel, especially as a woman :/
Travelling alone is dangerous for a woman let alone to shitholes like the Caribbean

And furthermore, has anyone solo traveled before? I just want some time to myself and thought this is the easiest option for travel. But I don’t know if it’s the safest way to travel, especially as a woman :/

Depends on the country. I don't think you should go to the Caribbean alone as a woman! Tbh the world is not safe but If you plan your travel well and avoid some places you can have a great time. Check online destinations that are safe for women. South america is no, india as well. But places like Switzerland are safe and nature is amazing. Milan? Prague?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And furthermore, has anyone solo traveled before? I just want some time to myself and thought this is the easiest option for travel. But I don’t know if it’s the safest way to travel, especially as a woman :/ But if anyone says they enjoyed their experience traveling alone, that would be great!

I never recommend travel for pleasure, but, If u will do it go to safe countries like Turkey, UAE, Oman or like saredochai suggested. Also don't travel alone, travel with someone u trust.

Btw, u guys never watch Ban.ged up abroad show.

Last edited:
Depends on the country. I don't think you should go to the Caribbean alone as a woman! Tbh the world is not safe but If you plan your travel well and avoid some places you can have a great time. Check online destinations that are safe for women. South america is no, india as well. But places like Switzerland are safe and nature is amazing. Milan? Prague?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’ve never been to Europe before, but I know that it is very safe! Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll think about Europe as a possible destination for sure :it0tdo8:
I never recommend travel for pleasure, but, If u will do it go to safe countries like Turkey, UAE, Oman or like saredochai suggested. Also don't travel alone, travel with some u trust.

Btw, u guys never watch Ban.ged up abroad show.
I’ve always wanted to go to the Middle East. Turkey is such a beautiful country mashallah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know muscle men who shiver at travelling to places by themselves, lets alone a xalimo. nayaa u asking for the "Gone" movie. Remember, there is no real life Liam neelson to your rescue

I’ve never been to Europe before, but I know that it is very safe! Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll think about Europe as a possible destination for sure :it0tdo8:

I’ve always wanted to go to the Middle East. Turkey is such a beautiful country mashallah.

Not every place in europe is safe though so you will have to do some research. Paris is beautiful but honestly dangerous for women.

Good luck and stay safe :it0tdo8:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is woman who wants to go to Jamaica. What could go wrong:cosbyhmm:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Do you not have a friend or a sibling that can travel with you? Solo travel sounds boring, you wanna explore places with someone.

But I don’t know if it’s the safest way to travel, especially as a woman :/ But if anyone says they enjoyed their experience traveling alone, that would be great!

I haven't been to that part of the world, but you definitely need to watch yourself as a woman. Unsexy truth about solo travel is that some parts of the world are just not feasible for women. A lady I knew went to the Caribbeans with her husband. She went to Puerto Rico or DR (I forget, but most likely the latter), Cuba and on her final stop to Jamaica. She told me she spent the entire time cooped at a resort or with a guide. She decided to go solo on her last stop, got constantly harassed in broad daylight and robbed on her way back.

Another girl I knew went to Greece last year. Blonde, blue-eyed and tall Flemish girl. Apparently stood out more than I would've thought and was subjected to non-stop catcalling and got followed during her week long stay. I might be wrong, but Greece probably isn't a very dangerous country. Still stuff like that can ruin your stay.

Trending