Soldier abuses civilians in Mogadishu

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Dawlad wada mooryaan fiiri suu qoriga ku taagaya miskiinka :gucciwhat:

Hayat Mall owned by Saleebaan HG! This is HAG dawlad at its finest

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They shot each other up in Yaqshiid not long ago like it was a gang war, guess who the two parties were ? police vs military 25 dead, this is the peace the HAG are talking about on here.

They shot each other up in Yaqshiid not long ago like it was a gang war, guess who the two parties were ? police vs military 25 dead, this is the peace the HAG are talking about on here.
fucking liar 8 people died aun. and isgoyska siinay isn't yaaqshid. it just so happened that DC of yaaqshid was passing there. baax xamar so kala bar. the peace we are talking about is shabaab losing 1/3 of their territory since august and a bomb not happening for months ever since HSM and mahad salaad cleaned up mogadishu security.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think they are allergic to peace 30 years is not enough mayham? :jaynerd: Darood Ismaciil mustve been cursed by his Yemeni parents to share a country with such heathen

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I think they are allergic to peace 30 years is not enough mayham? :jaynerd: Darood Ismaciil mustve been cursed by his Yemeni parents to share a country with such heathen
walahi you have diagnosed them correctly, they love chaos, but when order comes they will sing for you and after only 2 years they will become mucarad.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
fucking liar 8 people died aun. and isgoyska siinay isn't yaaqshid. it just so happened that DC of yaaqshid was passing there. baax xamar so kala bar. the peace we are talking about is shabaab losing 1/3 of their territory since august and a bomb not happening for months ever since HSM and mahad salaad cleaned up mogadishu security.
Do you even know what terrorism is ? it isn't just a crazy mofo blowing himself up, its also people using deadly weapons that can kill many people in seconds especially in Mogadishu, they are in the street using automatic machine gun and even Dashike against each other, your sister, aunty could be walking by and get hit by stray bullet, that shit is terrorism as well.