Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
In relationships if someone keeps liking the opposite genders pics that's an automatic red flag. If the keep checking their profile and is obsessed with their image on social media and how many followers they have then that's a red flag too.
I stay away from socia media. I could care less what people are doing thinking or saying 24/7. People are addicted to these socia media platforms and fail to realize while your following these people your missing out on living your own life. I even tell my family dnt bother asking me to get Fb or Instagram and etc, not happening.

I stay away from socia media. I could care less what people are doing thinking or saying 24/7. People are addicted to these socia media platforms and fail to realize while your following these people your missing out on living your own life. I even tell my family dnt bother asking me to get Fb or Instagram and etc, not happening.
I have to agree. People are becoming addicted.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Social media? Other than random internet forums or WhatsApp I don't have that shit, shits just too fucking long who has time to be liking shit and posting pictures of themselves?:mindblown:

VixR

Veritas
Of course it can be negative, anything’s possible with social media. For me, so long as he isn’t addicted to it, it’s alright. As for constantly liking someone else’s photos, it depends on the intentions and if you know that person (if they’re close). If they’re a personality, a star, an unknown or something like that, it doesn’t matter. You can like something for it’s sheer beauty, I do that myself. But if you know that person and you’re constantly liking what you’re seeing, that’s disrespect, and who exactly is holding him hostage? Not me. A smart person will like what they’re seeing without ‘liking it’.

I use Insta and snap.

Fels

#trollhunter
In relationships if someone keeps liking the opposite genders pics that's an automatic red flag. If the keep checking their profile and is obsessed with their image on social media and how many followers they have then that's a red flag too.
GIFs20188762010.gif

Social media? Other than random internet forums or WhatsApp I don't have that shit, shits just too fucking long who has time to be liking shit and posting pictures of themselves?:mindblown:
I used to be one of those that would post a pic every week. I have now deleted all my pics on instagram. Idk why but I feel fresh and better. I barely use instagram anymore or post pics I'm honestly just inactive which I think is a good thing for me.

Many people measure their worth and how beautiful they are with how many likes they get. People who get 400 likes on insta think they are better than the ones with 40 likes. And the ones with 40 likes might think they are ugly or some shit just because not many like their pics despite having the same amount of followers as the one who gets 400 likes.

Social media can create a lot of self esteem issues. Not like I had any to begin with but many will start wanting to be something they are not. People only show the good side of their life on social media. The glam all the good but never the bad.

Everyone should know this and just be themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts