Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have social media, I have always been like that. You wont find me on FB, Twitter, or Instagram, it's my personal choice. Would you say social media is bad for relationships? Would you be able to handle/deal with your partner constantly checking their page throughout the day, whether your at home or out? Do you think people in relationships use social media platforms in a negative way that might result in issues with their partner? For example if your partner is constantly liking someone's picture or post,would that raise a red flag for you and make you feel uncomfortable?

I don't mind, though I will say that social media has the potential to bring problems to a relationship.

I'd prefer FB only if she's Somali. The moment she jumps on twitter she can catch me on tinder with my friend's dog under the name jason

I don't mind, though I will say that social media has the potential to bring problems to a relationship.

I'd prefer FB only if she's Somali. The moment she jumps on twitter she can catch me on tinder with my friend's dog under the name jason
Lol wtf. Twitter..why. I have SC and thats about it. I dont snap that often if ever

Apollo

VIP
Complex math

Tl;dr - Xalimo × Twitter = Total disaster

Thanks, but no thanks to caraweelo

Twitter is only really useful for Public / Famous people and getting in touch with them. Following normal people is a waste of time.

Fels

#trollhunter
I dont have social media, I have always been like that. You wont find me on FB, Twitter, or Instagram, it's my personal choice. Would you say social media is bad for relationships? Would you be able to handle/deal with your partner constantly checking their page throughout the day, whether your at home or out? Do you think people in relationships use social media platforms in a negative way that might result in issues with their partner? For example if your partner is constantly liking someone's picture or post,would that raise a red flag for you and make you feel uncomfortable?
Naaya is your husband very controlling ?:hmm:

Naaya is your husband very controlling ?:hmm:
No, he has every damn social media account, every texting BS app but I'm opposite. I'm more in person kind of person. He isnt controlling, he is just stuck in his ways. He likes to say I am a Somali man we do things this way and that way....Lol eyeroll that's what I do

Fels

#trollhunter
No, he has every damn social media account, every texting BS app but I'm opposite. I'm more in person kind of person. He isnt controlling, he is just stuck in his ways. He likes to say I am a Somali man we do things this way and that way....Lol eyeroll that's what I do
Every social media huh does he have tinder looking for his second wife?:siilaanyolaugh:

Every social media huh does he have tinder looking for his second wife?:siilaanyolaugh:
No he doesn't have tinder. 2nd wife my rican a**. I wont even entertain that nonsense. Hes a good man. He goes to work and comes home &When hes off hes here with me.

Fels

#trollhunter
No he doesn't have tinder. 2nd wife my rican a**. I wont even entertain that nonsense. Hes a good man. He goes to work and comes home &When hes off hes here with me.
Am just saying if he has most social media what is gonna stop him getting tinder? It all starts with him coming home late everday. I watched too much movies to know the behaviour of someone cheating:francis:

Facebook is shit. For me its all about instagram and twitter. Snapchat I don't really like or use. I use it sometimes but I don't get the hype for it.

Am just saying if he has most social media what is gonna stop him getting tinder? It all starts with him coming home late everday. I watched too much movies to know the behaviour of someone cheating:francis:
He goes in and come home the same time everyday unless he stops at the grocery store, goes to get a haircut or had a meeting. Hes a faithful guy. I mean he married me ..a convert, a woman who lived in the USA and relocated here for him. He could have married someone here(Europe) or messed around a long time ago but hes not.

In relationships if someone keeps liking the opposite genders pics that's an automatic red flag. If the keep checking their profile and is obsessed with their image on social media and how many followers they have then that's a red flag too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts