Social life?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I realized I have no social life, I work 5 days a week and go University 2 days . I'm full on and I've been doing this since I left school.
I have no friends either.

I was wondering how good your social life is?

I realized I have no social life, I work 5 days a week and go University 2 days . I'm full on and I've been doing this since I left school.

I dont have a non-internet social life and neither do most gen z/millenials. We go to work/school and spend the rest of ourtime on the internet/videogames. Before finding sspot i would go weeks even a month not talking to a single person( video game convos not included). To be honest, i liked it.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Wow ya'll ain't got friends? I got social anxiety issues and i still have friends. Find a hobby that you like. And join a club i guess.

Not talking to a person for a long period is u healthy. Humans need social interactions

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Wow ya'll ain't got friends? I got social anxiety issues and i still have friends. Find a hobby that you like. And join a club i guess.

Not talking to a person for a long period is u healthy. Humans need social interactions

They all married now, or have boyfriend's. So I just keep to myself lol and yeah it's depressing now I think of it lol

Not so good either but i like it that way. I have small circle of friends i hang out with once jn a bue moon even they get on my nerve in the end so i need to retreat from them too lol i do love them though and they know it. Social life constantly changes

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I play basketball every weekend and I go out every night after work to talk politics and chill. Mind you I’m still in my twenties.

I've been going gym for about 2 years now. My friend made me join, he's now my gym buddy/rival and we started around the same time. Try working out or find a hobby. Go to events.

My friend circle is small too but thank God they call me to get out and they're fun, never bored.

Start helping the situation :)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Not so good either but i like it that way. I have small circle of friends i hang out with once jn a bue moon even they get on my nerve in the end so i need to retreat from them too lol i do love them though and they know it. Social life constantly changes
How did you get a qashin rating for this comment:chrisfreshhah:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Don't worry, it's the new norm. So many people locking themselves on their house these days.

Plus, it all about being proactive. When I was in my room all day playing videos games, watching on stuff streaming and reading books. That time my social life was a it's lowest and my social skills got worse, I got more awkward and the worst part was a my anxiety shot through the roof.

Later, I just went out. Like going shopping, coffee shop, walking around the park and so on. Then I joined a gym. I become a regular at the gym and met a few people there. Starting joining clubs near me and events, charities and met more people and progress from there. Now, I just get invited to a tons of stuff and have a group of guys that I hangout daily. Be go active it's really that easy.