So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

@Carré as a matter of fact I did!

Jogged 3 miles with HIIT sprints. Thank you for asking.

Hope you're having a mindful start to the week.

:fredo: Is Gorgon still member of this forum? I thought she was put into jail and the key thrown in the Indian ocean long time ago. She's behind all the madness this site has been experiencing lately. Since that fateful day she opened her mouth things were only getting worse. I think Gorgon needs to be sentenced to life in jail.

F

Forfon

:fredo: Is Gorgon still member of this forum? I thought she was put into jail and the key thrown in the Indian ocean long time ago. She's behind all the madness this site has been experiencing lately. Since that fateful day she opened her mouth things were only getting worse. I think Gorgon needs to be sentenced to life in jail.

Oi, trainspotter.

I have not created any form of madness. I simply observe and participate just like the rest of you. I haven't broken any rules to be jailed. :shaq:

Oi, trainspotter.

I have not created any form of madness. I simply observe and participate just like the rest of you. I haven't broken any rules to be jailed. :shaq:

Nah! You're behind all this trouble, you trouble-maker.

tumblr_m6bna2tbrw1roubdyo1_500.gif

PS: How come someone was saying that you're from Australia awhile ago by the way? I remember from that 'post your voice' thread your accent was British. :mjpls:

B

bilan M

The way you treat others is more or less going to reflect on how they treat you. Take a hint :)

@Gorgon Did you end up going for your run yet?

i think ur statement is true and ppl r quite often a mirorr but i dont i make patronixing comments towards ppl on here most users on here clearly intelligent and i wld nevet consider talking down to ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending