So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get the joke sis, anyway ppl what does SJW mean?
Sorry bilan, was laughing/agreeing with @Samawada

I assumed you meant nsfw? I have no clue on SJW either

It's an accusation often used by people online to 'win' arguments because there is no counter. Take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SJW

Social Justice Warrior. A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A social justice warrior, or SJW, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of. They typically repeat points from whoever is the most popular blogger or commenter of the moment, hoping that they will "get SJ points" and become popular in return. They are very sure to adopt stances that are "correct" in their social circle.

The SJW's favorite activity of all is to dogpile. Their favorite websites to frequent are Livejournal and Tumblr. They do not have relevant favorite real-world places, because SJWs are primarily civil rights activists only online.

B

bilan M

@Samawada thanks i thouht is was a somali justice organisation and i couldnt find anything on google i thought u guys might knw.

Why wld i think u were being harsh. Horta why does everyone on this forum speak to me like im a child or sumthing.
Its not only you. I've been given the label of qarix crew. Forever alone :meleshame:

Oh, boohoo, my entire subclan thinks I'm a sheegato.

QFyd9fQplkxqw.gif

Hii Gorgon, I am doing fine.

Your weird you claimed to be from australia and london :westbrookwtf:if you are from london and i know you been lazy lately and having no motivation, I could be of assistance. But then you'll probably think i am hitting you :snoop:but I am not, am just saying:sass2:

F

Forfon

Hii Gorgon, I am doing fine.

Your weird you claimed to be from australia and london :westbrookwtf:if you are from london and i know you been lazy lately and having no motivation, I could be of assistance. But then you'll probably think i am hitting you :snoop:but I am not, am just saying:sass2:

Okay okay... :cosbyhmm:

How would you be of assistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts