So today

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
waryaa snus is haram and it damages the body. I live in sweden so I know this okay and stop lying what you are saying is alcohol is halal because if you take only a sip you won't get drunk.
Wallahi I didnt know you were Swedish akhi kkkkk.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I grabbed my snuss and inserted it itside my.mouth in front.of.this sheikh Moroccan Guy.

So we started arguing.

Dude asked what that was

I said tobacco. I told him I use it.once in a while. Actually I am shaytaan. I was searching.for.a.discussion. and knew this dude was prone to act like a sheikh.

So he said that is haram and was moaning blablabla.

Told him I'd give him 50 euros if he brings forth a hadith that says tobacco is haram or if it's mentioned in the Quran.

Man said scholars agree it's haram. I told him that is smoking. Since it contains a lot of carcinogens.

So conclusion dude didn't bring forth the hadith and went away.

Snuss 1-0

Kkkkkkk

Snus is of the devil. Why would you f*ck up your teeth and health with that cancerous trash just for the quick kick?

In Sweden, even immigrants snuse. It is disgusting.

Imagine kissing your wife after that...

CaliTedesse

VIP
Snus is of the devil. Why would you f*ck up your teeth and health with that cancerous trash just for the quick kick?

In Sweden, even immigrants snuse. It is disgusting.

Imagine kissing your wife after that...
Akhiiiiii did you know before coffee was invented people used to chew coffee beans ?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Snuff still contains carcinogens people develop mouth cancer from that shit but it’s very low chance but still anything is possible

CaliTedesse

VIP
Snuff still contains carcinogens people develop mouth cancer from that shit but it’s very low chance but still anything is possible
Brother that is true and I did not deny it containing carcinogens, but did you know much of the food you eat daily also contain carcinogens. Like processed meats etc.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Brother that is true and I did not deny it containing carcinogens, but did you know much of the food you eat daily also contain carcinogens. Like processed meats etc.

yeah they say the chances are so low you have the same chance as a non smoker/non snuff user has of developing oral cancer :wowsweat: Enjoy your snuff brudda :salute:

Trending

Latest posts