So today

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I grabbed my snuss and inserted it itside my.mouth in front.of.this sheikh Moroccan Guy.

So we started arguing.

Dude asked what that was

I said tobacco. I told him I use it.once in a while. Actually I am shaytaan. I was searching.for.a.discussion. and knew this dude was prone to act like a sheikh.

So he said that is haram and was moaning blablabla.

Told him I'd give him 50 euros if he brings forth a hadith that says tobacco is haram or if it's mentioned in the Quran.

Man said scholars agree it's haram. I told him that is smoking. Since it contains a lot of carcinogens.

So conclusion dude didn't bring forth the hadith and went away.

Snuss 1-0

Kkkkkkk

I grabbed my snuss and inserted it itside my.mouth in front.of.this sheikh Moroccan Guy.

So we started arguing.

Dude asked what that was

I said tobacco. I told him I use it.once in a while. Actually I am shaytaan. I was searching.for.a.discussion. and knew this dude was prone to act like a sheikh.

Told him I'd give him 50 euros if he brings forth a hadith that says tobacco is haram or if it's mentioned in the Quran.

Man said scholars agree it's haram. I told him that is smoking. Since it contains a lot of carcinogens.

Snuss 1-0

Kkkkkkk
"Do not kill yourself. Allah is Merciful unto you." (Surat al-Nisaa' 4:29)

In addition, His Prophet SAWS (peace be upon him) said:

"There is no harm or causing of harm (in Islaam)." (Arabic "laa darar wa laa diraar")

He SAWS (peace be upon him) also said:

"A person will not be able to move on the Day of Judgment until he is asked about ... his body as to what he engaged it in."

Smoking also goes against the saying of the Prophet SAWS:

"Your body has a right on you."

So we started arguing.

Dude asked what that was

Snuss 1-0

Kkkkkkk

upload_2020-3-11_11-34-7.jpeg

CaliTedesse

VIP

"There is no harm or causing of harm (in Islaam)." (Arabic "laa darar wa laa diraar")

"A person will not be able to move on the Day of Judgment until he is asked about ... his body as to what he engaged it in."

"Your body has a right on you."

Where did I kill myself or am I killing myself. A snuss once in a while isn't that dangerous as.you make it out to be.

That's goes about everything even stuffing yourself with much fastfood or.other food that might kill.you.in the long run. I know my body is loaned and I do take good care of it as.much as.i can.

"Your body has a right on you.

It does my body is loaned and I take care of it hitting the gym and trying to eat right and snuss once in a while won't cause much harm. Secondly a lot of cortisol is bad on the human body too. So to use snuss to decrease cortisol is actually good for the body.

Where did I kill myself or am I killing myself. A snuss once in a while isn't that dangerous as.you make it out to be.

That's goes about everything even stuffing yourself with much fastfood or.other food that might kill.you.in the long run. I know my body is loaned and I do take good care of it as.much as.i can.

"Your body has a right on you.

It does my body is loaned and I take care of it hitting the gym and trying to eat right and snuss once in a while won't cause much harm. Secondly a lot of cortisol is bad on the human body too. So to use snuss to decrease cortisol is actually good for the body.
snus does damage to your body

The risk of certain cancers, such as pancreatic cancer, is also increased for snus. the snus damages the mucous membrane of the mouth and can lead to increased risk of tooth loss. Finally, snus also increases the risk of getting diabetes.

CaliTedesse

VIP
snus does damage to your body

The risk of certain cancers, such as pancreatic cancer, is also increased for snus. the snus damages the mucous membrane of the mouth and can lead to increased risk of tooth loss. Finally, snus also increases the risk of getting diabetes.
Yeah that is abuse of the substance. Did you know if you abuse sugar or salt you can die too?

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Tawheed can you bring forth a video about a sheikh discussing this. I could not even find a video on this wallahi.

Yeah that is abuse of the substance. Did you know if you abuse sugar or salt you can die too?
waryaa snus is haram and it damages the body. I live in sweden so I know this okay and stop lying what you are saying is alcohol is halal because if you take only a sip you won't get drunk.

CaliTedesse

VIP
And hanafis says you can read fatiha in your language come on no sane sheekh will tell you it is halal.
Akhi let's think like.clear normal humans for a second. Let's be rational here. Why do you think sheikhs reach a consensus branding it not permissible, because there are a bunch of idiots in the world who if the sheikhs brand it permissable will abuse the substance and that burden would rest on the shoulders of the sheikhs. Now if they completely consider it impermissible. Then they at least won't be held accountable for the idiots that abuse the substance. But honestly it's a stimulant like drinking coffee.

Akhi let's think like.clear normal humans for a second. Let's be rational here. Why do you think sheikhs reach a consensus branding it not permissible, because there are a bunch of idiots in the world who if the sheikhs brand it permissable will abuse the substance and that burden would rest on the shoulders of the sheikhs. Now if they completely consider it impermissible. Then they at least won't be held accountable for the idiots that abuse the substance. But honestly it's a stimulant like drinking coffee.
Easy question to you does snus harm your body yes or no?

Trending