So this was the guy who assassinated Sir David Amess

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He looks like that one kid in school that tells everyone he has a bomb and sends us into a lockdown

Lmfao at this theory
Mmph so he wasnt on MI5 radar nor is there any evidence of terror links. Maybe he is mentally ill.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And how do landers look exactly? Are landers a whole ethnicity now? Aren’t they still somali? Y’all niggas confuse me breh. Qabyalad has fucked some people in the head that they can phenotypically differentiate Somalis on their region/qabiil.

My dearest @alexander .......is weed your favorite aromatic medicine?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
His first photo looks like a child who suffer from episodic depression. He does not look like someone who laughs alot. The first photo he was very young and innocent. Something happened to him

Now the second photo is different. It shows a different man. Most definitely the same inherent depression, but with paranoid personality disorder. He also looks like he abuses weed. He definitely comes from a religious family, he probably knows Quran by heart. Ogaden?

He is also asexual.
What do you have against us? If we were extremists we would’ve attacked Ethiopians at least once. We are nice sunni-sufis that practice the deen not this saudi wahhabism
1F20D849-F962-45F7-AB0F-09531E0F010B.gif

Trending