So this SJW business...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the SJW are plotting for domination of the Somali narrative on the inter-web and TheMightyNomad is trying to foil their plans. It appears he is is succeeding and has recruited the A-Team of #SoomaliBaanAhay . Every unfollow the enemy has and every converted SJW to the right cause is a step towards progress soomaha. :win:

giphy.gif

Don't age yourself walaal :hemad:

Vice, that tells you a lot about their immaturity,the key to having a healthy discourse is accepting people in the world will always have different opinions to you.

Self-righteous, hypocritical prick

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
:what1: :urgh: You misunderstood me. Zubeir is as intolerant as any of these "SJWs" and I'm just calling out the holier-than-thou bullshit routine he's famous for

You're one of the repetitive folk who say this as a form of critique against me, but when i say bring forth an example of my SJW-like behaviour, you don't have anything to display. :draketf:

Please please everyone should definitely bombard her with tweets with those above screenshots. This chick is the most two faced hypocritical SJW ever.

:comeon:

Alright ill assemble and send messages to team soomaalli baan ahay to bombard her twitter mentions with screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts