So this SJW business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:damn:Wtf so she's Bantu. She was claiming that minorities in Somalia are actually majorly lmao something is wrong with this lady tbh.

TMN bro I agree they will try to get her a spot in the government but I just hope it doesn't happen. I want people like her no were near our people back home. She already brainwashed some sad individuals here I can't imagine her doing the same to miskiins back home.

Is fadumo Dhayib actually half Bantu or did she make that up?

She is half bantu and half midgan.

She says it in this video

watch from 0:36 to 3:45

I am the offspring of a nomad and a slave. My father comes from a tribe that is basically identified as a subhuman in somalia.

Her father is a midgan that ran away and married a bantu slave women and got outcasted by somalis as a result.

This story sounds like some disney movie, kind of like the beauty and the beast spin off,

in this situation lets call it The Peasant and the Slave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
She is half bantu and half midgan.

She says it in this video

watch from 0:36 to 3:45

Her father is a midgan that ran away and married a bantu slave women and got outcasted by somalis as a result.

This story sounds like some disney movie, kind of like the beauty and the beast spin off,

in this situation lets call it the Peasant and the beast.

War ileen tano kaley.

Knowing her background I can see why she has adopted the SJW mentality. And she will tell anyone who will listen how much an intolerant racist society we are.

Yup! you can see how they are just trying to reinforce hate narratives on a already ailing nation.
They see this as an oppurtunity to take advantage and exploit us for their own selfish gains.

People tell me not to generalize and say majority of somalis dont supports these people. but they dont understand that by being passive and not saying or doing anything you are complicit in these activities. Your silence is your Consent.

i remember this lunarnomad character use to make homophobic comments towards frank ocean, now shes fighting for their rights

LOOOL! she called him a .

Thats SJWs for ya they are full of hypocrisy and contradictions.

She speaks of people invading so called black spaces, she herself a athiest is invading muslim spaces.

Everyone check out the thread i made exposing their hyopcrisy i even made 3 of them cry on somnet as a result.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The mango chick confuses me, she's kind of cute but she got the head of a pumpkin patch kid.

It's cus she was plus sized and lost a lot of weight in a short span of time. She couldn't get rid of that fatass head tho. :mybusiness:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
i want to slap every single one of those s. why should i care if a is shot by police in a white country. focking dogs deserve to be slapped.

as for those fag males that are doing this, let me catch them on the streets. they will be posing SJWLIVESMATTER from the hospital after i am done with them

Bielsa

VIP
But seriously. We should all take those screenshots and tweet them and @ mango so everyone can see what fraud she is.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I've been blocked by most of them. Apparently my tweets were 'problematic' and 'triggering'.:drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So the SJW are plotting for domination of the Somali narrative on the inter-web and TheMightyNomad is trying to foil their plans. It appears he is is succeeding and has recruited the A-Team of #SoomaliBaanAhay . Every unfollow the enemy has and every converted SJW to the right cause is a step towards progress soomaha. :win:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Bielsa

VIP
Yes Soph.

But the SJW are trigger happy when it comes to the block button. They like to dish it out but cannot handle critics.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Vice, that tells you a lot about their immaturity,the key to having a healthy discourse is accepting people in the world will always have different opinions to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts