So this SJW business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Is this just a trend that will eventually die out in the coming years or is this a real threat to our culture? Cos I've seen some of their own turn on them recently.

I hate the fact that the SJW camp are such a minority but they scream the loudest and make the biggest noise.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
These people are attention hoes nothing more nothing less right now the hot topic is white police brutality against blacks:trash:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Is this just a trend that will eventually die out in the coming years or is this a real threat to our culture? Cos I've seen some of their own turn on them recently.

I hate the fact that the SJW camp are such a minority but they scream the loudest and make the biggest noise.

I believe it's a real threat because this goes way beyond Twitter/social media. They very much want to import their ideology to Somalia/land. They want power and are testing the waters with Faduma Dayib, a SJW who's running for SFG Presidency. Her entire campaign strategy is out of the SJW playbook. :urgh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't meet many of this knuckleheads in real life. I think they are so loud and aggressive on social media we think there are many of them when in fact they are a minority.

I've also seen many Eritrean SJW chicks so good luck to our cousins in the Horn with their battle against this shit.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I believe it's a real threat because this goes way beyond Twitter/social media. They very much want to import their ideology to Somalia/land. They want power and are testing the waters with Faduma Dayib, a SJW who's running for SFG Presidency. Her entire campaign strategy is out of the SJW playbook. :urgh:
Can't even take that baranbaro looking shid serous. Does she really think she will have any chance of securing one vote?

Duchess

VIP
I don't meet many of this knuckleheads in real life. I think they are so loud and aggressive on social media we think there are many of them when in fact they are a minority.

I've also seen many Eritrean SJW chicks so good luck to our cousins in the Horn with their battle against this shit.

You haven't seen many in real life not because they're a minority but because most of them (admittedly) are introverts in real life and struggle with depression/anxiety/other mental health issues. Everything is triggering to them so they rarely venture out of their 'safe spaces' irl, but they exist and they're mobilizing. :francis:

Duchess

VIP
Can't even take that baranbaro looking shid serous. Does she really think she will have any chance of securing one vote?

Votes are bought. She's a radical liberal who's being propped up by western media meaning she will have access to funding. I wouldn't be shocked if she gets votes. :mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lol I know votes are bought but this bimbo doesn't have a chance lmao. They're gassing her up for no point. If I was them I'd spend my money on something more important than this baranbaro.

For people that dont know what social justice Warriors are
here is a video explanation.

The term Social justice warrior (SJW) is a misnomer they dont actually fight for social justice nor do they care about Justice they only use it to shield themselves from criticism and to gain notoriety.
So make no mistake these people are disgusting!

In todays society minority are the institution , they have the press , they have the Western government and all of the western authority in their pockets becaause of the climate of fear they have created
The SJW minority are the ones that have people in fear and use poltical stall words or Trigger warnings like racism,Homophobia,sexism,misogyny etc to sheild themselves from disagreement and to silence people.
They are rotten cult of people who ignore, blocks, insults and shame people who disagree with them.

They even attack their own thats how vicious and disgusting these people are . They are consistently trying to mislead countless young somalis to think their own culture is evil and rotten. They are also trying to attack Somali identity by forcing Somalis to identify with western imposed color based identity and reality and assimilate African American adoon issues as our own all while neglecting genuine Somali issues. They also actively trying to promote Gender wars between Somali men and women.

Basically they are characterizing bunch of non issues like race,gender,culture, language,color and religion distracting and misleading people from genuine somali issues

They are trying to paint a false narrative of us in the public eye.

In the words of my friend JugJugWacWac

These Afrocentric, feminist, social justice warrior Somalis are trying to erode Somali culture from within. We must remain vigilant and expose their lies and sabotage their nefarious aims at every turn. They're nothing but degenerates.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're annoying but they are more tolerable than the extremist Muslims like Gegiroor, Kaafiye the Kaafir slayer, the GrumpyGeeljire and the break-dancing Sufi Zubeir.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
SJW's are no threat, they exist only online, I'm telling you they operate in a virtual sphere only.

They're annoying but they are more tolerable than the extremist Muslims like Gegiroor, Kaafiye the Kaafir slayer, the GrumpyGeeljire and the break-dancing Sufi Zubeir.
AJ, just because I have a different opinion on things, doesn't mean I'm an extremist Muslim.

SJW's are no threat, they exist only online, I'm telling you they operate in a virtual sphere only.

AJ, just because I have a different opinion on things, doesn't mean I'm an extremist Muslim.

I meant the other three. Not you.

I like the Sufis because they are changing Islam.

Lol I know votes are bought but this bimbo doesn't have a chance lmao. They're gassing her up for no point. If I was them I'd spend my money on something more important than this baranbaro.

Bro fadumo Dayyib Knows this and she isnt gunning for presidential office as she pretends. she is hoping to lure in bunch of bandwagoning people to support her into to the government as either Parlament member or some other sort of position in the government. She knows she wont be president and stands no chance. She is just using this 2016 run to get her name out there and gain noteriety.

Right now as i see it, she is going to western foreing medias telling them Somali women die when they are born and that being a somali women means you are nothing and worthless. This is what she told told bbc and boston tv.

She is also using the fact that she is Half bantu and half midgan to steal sympathy and support from people.

What i have problem with is the message she is trying to push and this western Feminist ideology of divide and conquer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts