so theirs this app.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
@henni

Sxb, I'm confused, help me out.

Sii jeedka, you look like @Knowles and soo jeedkana, like @R.Kelly what is your gender? No pun intended bro.
Say heeey miss carter
jay-z1.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why was I tagged here :holeup:
Anyway Saudis are oppressive and backward no wonder why there are too many Ayrab atheists in America
The woman who led the walk in Seattle was Arab:leon:

@Yaquub

Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but you guys promote exactly the Saudi policy of Ma7ram that a female Muslim cannot travel on her own and requires a male guardian to travel with, but when they develop an App to enforce that Islamic point, you all go against the Saudis. Why? Either a Muslim woman has the freedom and sovereignty like any Muslim man and can decide to travel on her own, or she can't and would be monitored with modern technology like this app or with a gps bracelet, or whatever, which one?
Didn't you read my last line? MBS will allow free sex tourism in mecca soon any way! so my friend get your tickets before they run out and be prepared to enjoy some saudi malab.

:ohhhdamn:

Didn't you read my last line? MBS will allow free sex tourism in mecca soon any way! so my friend get your tickets before they run out and be prepared to enjoy some saudi malab.

@Yaquub

I despise dictators, but you agree with the Saudis (religious police) that they are correct in applying the app to monitor Muslim (Saudi) women not to travel alone because it is "commanded" in Islam? Don't deflect the issue Sxb.

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it

:dabcasar:
Sex tourism is prostitution dont let them fool you

@Yaquub

I despise dictators, but you agree with the Saudis (religious police) that they are correct in applying the app to monitor Muslim (Saudi) women not to travel alone because it is "commanded" in Islam? Don't deflect the issue Sxb.
It was commanded because as you see today. Daughters are getting choked out in public by degenerates and hurting themselves and their family relations. Young females and males can do stupid things when society does not control them. However we are in the white man's country so i respect their culture although i was nearly traumatised as a teenager by almost walking into a cadaan couple fucking in a public park. I'm sure you know that sexual immorality is wrong and degrades women and allows them to be objectified by lustful males.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts