Not open for further replies.

naya were you going....

tenor.gif

@everyone :deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Excellent App. Getting to know the exact location and the situation of your close female relatives is necessary.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

naya were you going....

tenor.gif

@everyone :deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:

This is outrageous. I sneak out once a week from my husband to go have a personal time in KFC Chicken EAT ALL YOU CAN buffet! This is inhuman right violation.

Saudi don't want their females to become independent s. Soon mbs will allow free sex in mecca anyway.
:trumpsmirk:

@Yaquub

Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but you guys promote exactly the Saudi policy of Ma7ram that a female Muslim cannot travel on her own and requires a male guardian to travel with, but when they develop an App to enforce that Islamic point, you all go against the Saudis. Why? Either a Muslim woman has the freedom and sovereignty like any Muslim man and can decide to travel on her own, or she can't and would be monitored with modern technology like this app or with a gps bracelet, or whatever, which one?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Wtf? Saudi Arabia is like a country stuck in between the Modern World and the Ancient one:russ:
Can they find Eedo @Basra? Sometimes she's lost:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Wtf? Saudi Arabia is like a country stuck in between the Modern World and the Ancient one:russ:
Can they find Eedo @Basra? Sometimes she's lost:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

@4head

They do have tracking and monitoring devices for people with Dementia, Alzheimer's and other mental illnesses.

In the West, jealous men and women ask private detectives to install GPS tracking systems in their partners/lovers cars to monitor their activities. But not a State/religious sanctioned tracking devices for non-criminals civilians.

@4head

They do have tracking and monitoring devices for people with Dementia, Alzheimer's and other mental illnesses.

In the West, jealous men and women ask private detectives to install GPS tracking systems in their partners/lovers cars to monitor their activities. But not a State/religious sanctioned tracking devices.

my fleet of slaves (labour) are well monitored too.

every wonder why partel looks sleep come noon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending