so the IQ test

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Does it really determine someone intelligence? I don't believe so.

Btw I never took a IQ test but for the price of a real IQ test I don't think it's worth it unless you can actually use the result in a job interview. Hello my name is Cali btw I have a IQ of 110.

So can you use it in a job interview??? And what do you guys think if the test?

You can check it out for fun. I don't believe it has any other use tbh, just an ego-boost.
Lmao, These tests are stupid. I got 129 last time. Now I got 135. Could be that I performed worse previous time due to sleep deprivation.
d5a169107349ac73cbebc8e1510dfd1c.png

These test does not reflect on success in life; in fact, I believe most Mensa members are on the spectrum. Terrible way to measure human capacity, and should not be used for interviews unless you're a genius.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The IQ test is based on intelligence formed by the G-quotient.

It's split into 2 parts. Crystallized intelligence, or Gc, and fluid intelligence, or Gf.

That's generally why there's a pattern recognition element to IQ tests, and a test of knowledge and reasoning capabilities.

You can technically increase you IQ through Gc, by simply learning more. That's why, people who know more are smarter.

But fluid intelligence is static. It's your natural intelligence, and some people just have a higher level of it than others.

Personally, IQ is only useful for theoretical fields that require a lot of thinking and logical analysis.

For everyday life, it isn't that important. Having an IQ of 85-115 makes you average, and it's generally good enough for everyday life.

Btw I never took a IQ test but for the price of a real IQ test I don't think it's worth it unless you can actually use the result in a job interview. Hello my name is Cali btw I have a IQ of 110.

More reasons 5o brag.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You can check it out for fun. I don't believe it has any other use tbh, just an ego-boost.
Lmao, These tests are stupid. I got 129 last time. Now I got 135. Could be that I performed worse previous time due to sleep deprivation.
d5a169107349ac73cbebc8e1510dfd1c.png

These test does not reflect on success in life; in fact, I believe most Mensa members are on the spectrum. Terrible way to measure human capacity, and should not be used for interviews unless you're a genius.
But brother is that the legit extensive IQ test.

Tukraq

VIP

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I don’t know what it’s called but it was pretty much shape patterns were you pick what’s next, i pretty much speed through it

what do you mean by cheap? It was free lol, I never pay for things online
I mean there is a legit IQ committee test online called mensa, rest are cheap aka no studies behind them.

Kratos

Sonder

Depends on how you define intelligence. IQ tests only test your logical thinking and reasoning. A more math inclined person would probably score more than a more artistically inclined person but it doesn't mean that the artistically inclined person is dumb.

VixR

Veritas
Most ppl think they’re the shit (including me), but are not nearly as smart as they think they are. Why shatter that illusion with an IQ test.

I had a weird dystopian dream where it was written on our drivers’ license under our names, and smarter ppl were scoring dumb on purpose to attempt to elude the govt bc the dumb weren’t closely monitored at all (freer), but then it backfired when they were put to do hard labor with the rest of the idiots. I fell off a cliff digging ditches bc I was weak lol and it felt like I was really falling. I started screaming and my roommate woke me up.

Tukraq

VIP
Most ppl think they’re the shit (including me), but are not nearly as smart as they think they are. Why shatter that illusion with an IQ test.

I had a weird dystopian dream where it was written on our drivers’ license under our names, and smarter ppl were scoring dumb on purpose to attempt to elude the govt bc the dumb weren’t closely monitored at all (freer), but then it backfired when they were put to do hard labor with the rest of the idiots. I fell off a cliff digging ditches lol and felt like I was falling, and woke up screaming and my roommate woke me up.
I feel Iq is like height and should be seen and noticed, that drivers license idea sounds like a good one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.