So shameful as usual

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Was watching the news, somewhere I was so happy not seeing Somalia on the news anymore, but guess the cursed nation of gaajos and famine popped up on my t.v. haunting me forever. yes rains caused a flood in Badwe as the man said but I know he meant Baidoa . What a pain in the ass. Trying to avoid the horrific news from that part of the word is just not realistic , it will haunt me till I die.

@CaliTedesse

Sxb, it’s Beledweeyne and not Baidoa. Nothing to be ashamed of, natural disasters happen everywhere and people perish in them. But what I can’t understand is since these floods happen every two to three years, nothing has been done for either to prepare for them and prevent it causing massive damages or moving the people early. Waa iska Somalia iyo Somalis, inaa lilaahi wa inaa illeeyhi raajicuun, followed by 39 GoFundMe

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Sxb, it’s Beledweeyne and not Baidoa. Nothing to be ashamed of, natural disasters happen everywhere and people perish in them. But what I can’t understand is since these floods happen every two to three years, nothing has been done for either to prepare for them and prevent it causing massive damages or moving the people early. Waa iska Somalia iyo Somalis, inaa lilaahi wa inaa illeeyhi raajicuun, followed by 39 GoFundMe
Thats why its so shameful akhi every year same crap happens and they never learn from it they just allow the water to f*ck them in the arse. Arrogance for nothing walle waa yaab. Yeah it was probably Baladweyne I was like wtf is Badwe hahahah.

CaliTedesse

VIP
upload_2019-11-2_15-50-33.png
Look at the images :snoop:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I didn't even know floods occured in Somalia, I thought they were a rarity.

Kkkk @CaliTedesse do you feel shame when Syria or Iraq appear on national television as well?

South Somalia will become slightly greener thanks to climate change according to various studies.

@Apollo

Can you share these various studies that predict greener South Somalia because every report that I read predicts catastrophic environmental disaster of biblical proportions.

Tan kale, at this crazy rate that we are destroying the trees in Somalia, does a slight increase in vegetation counter climate change?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
No sxb because that is war akhi
War isn't something to be ashamed of? I think our friend @AussieHustler might disagree

@Apollo

Can you share these various studies that predict greener South Somalia because every report that I read predicts catastrophic environmental disaster of biblical proportions.

Tan kale, at this crazy rate that we are destroying the trees in Somalia, does a slight increase in vegetation counter climate change?
I think he may be talking about this model
atecjy9mvei31.1.png

Say bye to Bloomberg and say hi to mudane trump. Time to invest in the oil and coal train bringing a greener future to Somalia:win:

War isn't something to be ashamed of? I think our friend @AussieHustler might disagree

I think he may be talking about this model
View attachment 81207
Say bye to Bloomberg and say hi to mudane trump. Time to invest in the oil and coal train bringing a greener future to Somalia:win:

@Yukon_Niner

Sxb, what is this? He was only talking about South Somalia "slightly becoming green" and look what you posted?

https://www.un.org/en/climatechange/disasters-resilience-land-management.shtml

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
@Yukon_Niner

Sxb, what is this? He was only talking about South Somalia "slightly becoming green" and look what you posted?
It has precipitation in the title, kinda thought it'd be obvious. It just means there's probably going to be an increase in rain which the dry and dusty lands lack and you can guess how that's going to make everything greener. I think the most surprising thing was the increase in the Arctics, never expected more rain there.

It has precipitation in the title, kinda thought it'd be obvious. It just means there's probably going to be an increase in rain which the dry and dusty lands lack and you can guess how that's going to make everything greener. I think the most surprising thing was the increase in the Arctics, never expected more rain there.

@Yukon_Niner

I have seen the projected precipitation and rainfalls, but how will that make the south slightly greener? Even if it eventuates, floods would be the norm.

This is the U.N's own reports.

https://www.un.org/en/climatechange/disasters-resilience-land-management.shtml

CaliTedesse

VIP
they dont look like the average somali tho
Average Somalis bro just because the mud and water hit their ashy skins does not mean they are not Somali. Somalis dont realize how they really look lmfaooo just like any other smelly African

Trending