So many fake GOODBYEs lately

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have learned long ago people who make goodbye thread don’t really leave lol I didn’t make one when I left in 2017 for almost a year, @IstarZ didnt make one either and hasn’t came back lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I have learned long ago people who make goodbye thread don’t really leave lol I didn’t make one when I left in 2017 for almost a year, @IstarZ didnt make one either and hasn’t came back lol
At least you changed your @
That name was "karbaashable" by former me:tocry:

NotMyL

VIP
At least you changed your @
That name was "karbaashable" by former me:tocry:
So it was my name you had problem with not me? Lol I came back thinking who the f*ck is this dude, you came the year I was gone and a bunch of newbies then were cheerleading for you lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So it was my name you had problem with not me? Lol I came back thinking who the f*ck is this dude, you came the year I was gone and a bunch of newbies then were cheerleading for you lol
Nah, I was jk. I didn't have a problem with your name but you were against me and debating me...that's when you met your fate. I was even confused when I came back and saw that you and a couple other users changed their @'s:chrisfreshhah:
I was gone and a bunch of newbies then were cheerleading for you lol
:drakelaugh::russ:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Not yet. Another guess?

You're younger? Lmaoooo 17???
97b3ad13ba06c17de5cef18a4f386d19.gif

NotMyL

VIP
Nah, I was jk. I didn't have a problem with your name but you were against me and debating me...that's when you met your fate. I was even confused when I came back and saw that you and a couple other users changed their @'s:chrisfreshhah:

:drakelaugh::russ:
Lol yep I remember I even posted a picture of flipping you off while I was driving, I will admit you are pretty good at getting into people’s skin or I probably had a long day that day cuz I usually just ignore people.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol yep I remember I even posted a picture of flipping you off while I was driving, I will admit you are pretty good at getting into people’s skin or I probably had a long day that day cuz I usually just ignore people.
That was my normal day:browtf:

Trending

Latest posts