So many fake GOODBYEs lately

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
20200115_142446.jpg

:shookgabre: what's up with this trend of posting "goodbye threads" and then coming back a week later?

20200117_123743.jpg

@Ayubi "And no this isn't a fake goodbye like the other ones.."

He came back a week later:ileycry:

I see others lurking but I'm not gonna tag 'em. @Muji was right when she said sspot was more potent than crack.

You know you could just leave or go on a hiatus without making a thread about it? :gucciwhat:

these people saying goodbye are trying to give an impression that they are on to better things in life...:russ:but once they cant longer endure hoyoos constant nagging about getting a job or finding something better to do they return like nothing happened :damn:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

You'll know it's real when i use this song. SSpot is crack you right , youll end up using this more than other social media

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
these people saying goodbye are trying to give an impression that they are on to better things in life...:russ:but once they cant longer endure hoyoos constant nagging about getting a job or finding something better to do they return like nothing happened :damn:
They be like this
20200117_132237.jpg

A week later

20200117_132023.jpg

@admin

"This is your abode. Feel at home"
giphy (10).gif

Reality is often disappointing

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Dalmoor mine was wishing goodbye to the xabashi troll Waaqo of Punt on his second account (Yibir Huur getting banned). Only legit goodbye thread recently
:mjlaugh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor mine was wishing goodbye to the xabashi troll Waaqo of Punt on his second account (Yibir Huur getting banned). Only legit goodbye thread recently
:mjlaugh:
Lol, Waaqo will still join sspot with his third account. I wasn't talking about you though since you didn't make a goodbye thread about yourself :siilaanyolaugh:

Trending