So I went to the Saciid Raage muxaadaro today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is wrong with Somali women? Why are they supporting this sexist lunatic who obviously lies about their worth.

Smh.

Mate, are you arguing that religion and in particular Islam is "women friendly"? Islam teaches women are less of a value than men and openly states that the majority of them will populate hell just because of gossiping. These Sheikhs are obsessed in all things females because of the Koran and Sunnah. "What the hell is wrong with women" who follow such religions?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have a hard time believing this Guy I mean just cause youre a Sheekh dont mean you gotta drop fake stories and Gossip about the people who came and wanted help from him

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
They're all the same qashin :icon rolleyes:Except Sheikh Mustafa n Umal....the rest are on that all women are fitna wagon...:icon rolleyes:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And this fraud didn't even do a Q&A at the end.

I missed the Chelsea v Arsenal game for this ffs.

I did notice though that the place was only half full and 70% of attendees were females.
Did you also say masha Allah & Alhamdulillah & pretend you were a Muslim you treacherous heathen :susp:

Saciid be that nigga. :denzelnigga:

You all sound jealous as hell. He stays shitting on these xalimos, married an cadan, and they all still attending his lectures on some :feedme: and fantasizing about becoming wife # 2. A real OG. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts