So I went to the Saciid Raage muxaadaro today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
And this fraud didn't even do a Q&A at the end.

I missed the Chelsea v Arsenal game for this ffs.

I did notice though that the place was only half full and 70% of attendees were females.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What the hell is wrong with Somali women? Why are they supporting this sexist lunatic who obviously lies about their worth.

Smh.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
may Allah save more shayuq from the plotting of vile atheists. :farole:
I don't think @Bielsa was plotting against him. He wanted to question him. I'm a Sunni Muslim, who prays 5 times a day, loves Islam and I don't support this man called Saciid Raage.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tfw Reiko and company have no choice but to send their fellow Somali girls an L for their taste :diddyass:

Bielsa

VIP
What the hell is wrong with Somali women? Why are they supporting this sexist lunatic who obviously lies about their worth.

Smh.

I was only there so I could ask him why he denigrsdes Somali women in his talks. He's a very influential man with a large enough following so he has a responsibility not to humiliate Somali women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was only there so I could ask him why he denigrsdes Somali women in his talks. He's a very influential man with a large enough following so he has a responsibility not to humiliate Somali women.

At what point does personal responsibility set in though? He openly humiliated Somali women but they're his primary fan base aren't they?

Bielsa

VIP
At what point does personal responsibility set in though? He openly humiliated Somali women but they're his primary fan base aren't they?

It's weird. But I think it's because he has the Sheikh title. It's taboo to be critical of sheikhs.. Also he's young and and charismatic and name drops pop culture references That gives him extra cred amongst young women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's weird. But I think it's because he has the Sheikh title. It's taboo to be critical of sheikhs.. Also he's young and and charismatic and name drops pop culture references That gives him extra cred amongst young women.

If Somalis girls are that easily impressed God help our people

If Salafi Somalis girls are that easily impressed God help our people

fixed.

nobody is impressed by that bastard.
only delusional Salafis who think shaikhs are somehow holier than regular joes, hang on his every word and disregard the disparaging words he throws their way.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
fixed.

nobody is impressed by that bastard.
only delusional Salafis who think shaikhs are somehow holier than regular joes, hang on his every word and disregard the disparaging words he throws their way.

Let me throw my Ls in peace :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts