So..i was browsing in Amazon books...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I am glad u laughed loud.
You’re one of a kind.

Basra, only you could say something like this:
Yes, when i see a devastatingly handsome blonde Nordic, my eyes get electrified, and i swoon and drool. I dont declare i am disgusted, walk off the door and then go home to masturbate over the said Nordic. I am honestly declaring my desires with either electrified eyes, drooling mouth or weak legs.

But even you will get a response like this:
so u fap? that's disgusting. does ur husband suffer from ED?
images
:icon lol:

I too used to read oldtimey novels for the juicy bits, but I was deprived of other forms of entertainment. My dad was the kind who’d read “sinister” on a book cover and make me put it back on the shelf, so for a while until I found PDFs, dancing in circles and minute details of complicated but annoyingly chaste star-crossed love was all I had (and looked boring enough to my dad).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This isn’t really from European aristocracy nor from the 17th century but the letters between Abigail Adams and her husband John Adams are quite captivating. It highlights marriage of equals and the mutual respect they had for each other in a time when women were couldn’t participate in public life and personal liberty was restricted.

@ABG

Interesting that u will read about Adam and Abigail. Hhhmmmm it says so much about u that I cannot get into.

Yep, that couple were unique and weird in away. What I know about them is they loved each other, exceedingly. Adam was a small little man who was amazingly brainy. But he was also temperamental like all short midget men are. But he loved Abigail.

I remember a scene I read about when they went to France, and Abigail put in powder on her face to go with the trends in French court, Adam was so mad, he put her on his lap, wiped off the ridiculous powder and said, " You look beautiful without the powder" dont be pretentious like these French. I must say, I was touched by his love for her. But also confessedly disgusted ...wait not so much disgusted, but maybe scared- as I am not comfortable with aggressive, possessive love like that!

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re one of a kind.

Basra, only you could say something like this:

But even you will get a response like this:

:icon lol:

I too used to read oldtimey novels for the juicy bits, but I was deprived of other forms of entertainment. My dad was the kind who’d read “sinister” on a book cover and make me put it back on the shelf, so for a while until I found PDFs, dancing in circles and minute details of complicated but annoyingly chaste star-crossed love was all I had (and looked boring enough to my dad).

Indeed, I am an odd one dear. Thanks for noticing it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.