So..i was browsing in Amazon books...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And this is one of the review of a fiction, 18th century novel.

"The last thing Hannah Palmer wants is to flirt with men in a crowded ballroom, but when her sister, Alicia, the Countess of Tarrington, throws a Masquerade Ball in her honor, Hannah can’t say no. Taking shelter behind a disguise, Hannah dances with a delightful masked gentleman, matching him wit for wit, and falling for his charms. When the glorious evening culminates in a kiss, and they remove their masks, Hannah is horrified to discover the man she’s been flirting with all night is the despised Duke of Suttenberg. No matter how charming the duke was at the ball, and how wonderful the kiss, he is the last man she could ever love."

Of course i will never read it, because i think it is dumb. But the author certainly think it is not dumb, but cute.

Why do women like men whom at first sight, they are disgusted by. Is the disgust a fake affectation? Is the entire human existence based on lies?

For me if i decide i dont like u, i am never going to like. And i like u, i will never say i dont like you. Something is wrong with Women species.

Discuss?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
What are some redeeming qualities you find attractive besides the appearance?

The reason why women choose a man they initially weren't attracted to, is because of the proximity principle. It makes perfect evolutionary sense. Vast majority of women develop relationships with men they already kind of ''know'' through mutual friends, school, occupation, hobbies etc.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When the eyes meet, it becomes electrifying. :oops:

Yes, when i see a devastatingly handsome blonde Nordic, my eyes get electrified, and i swoon and drool. I dont declare i am disgusted, walk off the door and then go home to masturbate over the said Nordic. I am honestly declaring my desires with either electrified eyes, drooling mouth or weak legs.

Yes, when i see a devastatingly handsome blonde Nordic, my eyes get electrified, and i swoon and drool. I dont declare i am disgusted, walk off the door and then go home to masturbate over the said Nordic. I am honestly declaring my desires with either electrified eyes, drooling mouth or weak legs.

so u fap? that's disgusting. does ur husband suffer from ED?
images

VixR

Veritas
Those are smut novels designed to lead up to softcore some women enjoy reading.

Irl, if you’re disgusted by him there are no wayward literotica authors steering you together by the ink of their pen, and they’re not typically suddenly impressing you in other ways under concealment. People form their opinions fairly quickly.

@Basra I’d advise you to read more beneficial literature and books. Im saying this from experience, as person who’s been a vicarious reader since the tender age of 4, I’ve read nearly 10,000 novels and honestly benefited nothing but khassaro, if I were to go back I’d much rather have intently study or delved in to some useful discipline my spare times

I’m not saying reading and indulging in fictional literature is completely useless it does expand your vocabulary, expands your creativity, and possibly gives you an edge over other writers if you plan to go down that path but most these books bring the same tropes over and over and not much is gained from them

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra I’d advise you to read more beneficial literature and books. Im saying this from experience, as person who’s been a vicarious reader since the tender age of 4, I’ve read nearly 10,000 novels and honestly benefited nothing but khassaro, if I were to go back I’d much rather have intently study or delved in to some useful discipline my spare times

I’m not saying reading and indulging in fictional literature is completely useless it does expand your vocabulary, expands your creativity, and possibly gives you an edge over other writers if you plan to go down that path but most these books bring the same tropes over and over and not much is gained from them

Sweety at my age, I am not going to bother my brain too much. Nowadays, I am only into non fiction biography of 17th century aristocrats. It gives me a dose of the gossip fix I need.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those are smut novels designed to lead up to softcore some women enjoy reading.

Irl, if you’re disgusted by him there are no wayward literotica authors steering you together by the ink of their pen, and they’re not typically suddenly impressing you in other ways under concealment. People form their opinions fairly quickly.

U seem like an android. Sexless.

Sweety at my age, I am not going to bother my brain too much. Nowadays, I am only into non fiction biography of 17th century aristocrats. It gives me a dose of the gossip fix I need.
This isn’t really from European aristocracy nor from the 17th century but the letters between Abigail Adams and her husband John Adams are quite captivating. It highlights marriage of equals and the mutual respect they had for each other in a time when women were couldn’t participate in public life and personal liberty was restricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts