so i just figured out that some of y’all clowns

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Nobody deserves to get assaulted for being at the wrong place, if a woman is at a club and her intents are simply to enjoy the music vs a guy with clear malicious intent then how is she the one responsible?

It's better to be aware of the fact that unfortunate events can accur anywhere and at anytime and the only solution to this problem is to 100% blame/punish the perpetrator, not the location, victim nor timing.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Nobody deserves to get assaulted for being at the wrong place, if a woman is at a club and her intents are simply to enjoy the music vs a guy with clear malicious intent then how is she the one responsible?

It's better to be aware of the fact that unfortunate events can accur anywhere and at anytime and the only solution to this problem is to 100% blame/punish the perpetrator, not the location, victim nor timing.
only sane nigga around here
some of these guys think that it’s the victims fault that she got raped cause she was somewhere specific at the wrong time like :what1:

tell me why I would have remorse for someone who was dancing on a pole late night and eventually got raped? no such thing as having remorse for those kinda people.... but that's my opinion and I understand other people have an opposing point of view
You wouldn't have remorse for anybody who was raped? Why? What about a man who was drinking and clubbing and got raped? That's what this rapist in the UK did. He raped 136 men who when drunk and coming back from clubbing Regardless how do you not feel bad for someone who was raped?

You wouldn't have remorse for anybody who was raped? Why? What about a man who was drinking and clubbing and got raped? That's what this rapist in the UK did. He raped 136 men who when drunk and coming back from clubbing Regardless how do you not feel bad for someone who was raped?
Macanto is dadji :friendhug:

Trending