so i just figured out that some of y’all clowns

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
think that r*pe is the victims fault like?
doesn’t matter if he/she was out hanging out with the “wrong crowd,” that person was in the same place and decided to rape them
it’s honestly disgusting of some of the behavior i just saw on that thread
absolutely disappointing (this time i’m not just playing around i’m dead serious)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Not sure who this is addressed to in particular

But if I said anything off or didn’t articulate myself well enough to convey that isn’t what I thought - that is my fault completely

hussein

Akh Right movement
doesn’t matter if he/she was out hanging out with the “wrong crowd,” that person was in the same place and decided to rape them
absolutely disappointing (this time i’m not just playing around i’m dead serious)

do not be at a stupid place at a stupid time

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
That is basically the gist of what I said tbh
But it came off wrong i guess
I am not trying to blame anyone but there are always steps you can take to protect yourself .

but if it happens it was written, and i won’t sit here and blame them for it I’m not a xawayaan

a y a n

VIP
you’re not serious
are you serious?
this is the biggest clown ever
so the nigga/ that r*ped he/she shouldn’t have been there too right?
or when they were chilling at the mall with cousins they shouldn’t have been their innit?
r*pe isn’t situational tf
it’s the same things that happen anywhere at anytime
you can lower chances but you can still be r*ped in the same way tf

hussein

Akh Right movement
you’re not serious
are you serious?
this is the biggest clown ever
so the nigga/ that raped he/she shouldn’t have been there too right?
or when they were chilling at the mall with cousins they shouldn’t have been their innit?
idk what kind of story you're talking about.... I just quoted a famous quote by a former fbi agent

a y a n

VIP
i-
idk what kind of story you're talking about.... I just quoted a famous quote by a former fbi agent
r8pe doesn’t just happen because you’re somewhere that you’re not supposed to be
sure that can be a factor in heightening chances but the main point is that a person with a sick mind and sick intentions did that to he/she
im not even telling a story tf ???

Its not that we blaming the victim its just that if you chill with wolves expect to get bitten. These were not rightly guided faraxs that this halimo was in hotel with... these were gun tooting hennesesy poping niggas :snoop:

hussein

Akh Right movement
i-

r8pe doesn’t just happen because you’re somewhere that you’re not supposed to be
sure that can be a factor in heightening chances but the main point is that a person with a sick mind and sick intentions did that to he/she
im not even telling a story tf ???

well if someone is at a strip club at 2AM and they get raped.... lmao I wouldn't have any sympathy for that person compared to a person whose house was broken into and got raped, then I'd definitely have sympathy for that person

a y a n

VIP
Its not that we blaming the victim its just that if you chill with wolves expect to get bitten. These were not rightly guided faraxs that this halimo was in hotel with... these were gun tooting hennesesy poping niggas :snoop:
that’s a slight additional factor but do we know if she went there willingly with that intention?
no and those guys obviously had sick intentions with her
completely on them

a y a n

VIP
well if someone is at a strip club at 2AM and they get raped.... lmao I wouldn't have any sympathy for that person compared to a person whose house was broken into and got raped, then I'd definitely have sympathy for that person
lmao everyone else was at that strip club too???
did he/she ask for it?
no, they were just there tryna have fun.
same as the person who’s house got broken into, they didn’t ask for it either and got taken advantage of
r*pe. isn’t. situational.

hussein

Akh Right movement
lmao everyone else was at that strip club too???
did he/she ask for it?
no, they were just there tryna have fun.
same as the person who’s house got broken into, they didn’t ask for it either and got taken advantage of
r*pe. isn’t. situational.

looks like you do not get the point lmao... like I said earlier do not be a stupid place a stupid time.... people stay at strip clubs or bars late night, have a higher chance of something bad happening to them.... this is just reality....