so i just figured out that some of y’all clowns

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Have you been raped?
:gucciwhat:
no
it just disgusts me the way people on sspot genuinely think that rape is situational and people who were in “the wrong place at the wrong time,” don’t deserve remorse or empathy.
like its not even your place to judge or assume how they got their or what happened like ???

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
no
it just disgusts me the way people on sspot genuinely think that rape is situational and people who were in “the wrong place at the wrong time,” don’t deserve remorse or empathy.
like its not even your place to judge or assume how they got their or what happened like ???
If you go to North Korea and end up in a concentration camp, then its your fault but that doesnt mean the NK govt are good.

You have to take responsibility for your actions:mahubowtf:

a y a n

VIP
If you go to a North Korea and end up in a concentration camp, then its your fault but that doesnt mean the NK govt are good.

You have to take responsibility for your actions:mahubowtf:
that’s a whole different situation
let’s take the situation of a girl who went to the mall or something with a small group of friends
she gets taken into a bathroom by a random guy, she deserves remorse
let’s say that another girl was at a well known club or something with a small group of friends, her only intention was the have fun
she gets taken and r*ped, she still deserves remorse and you can’t just tell someone to take responsibility like???
they got a violent crime done against them
idc

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
that’s a whole different situation
let’s take the situation of a girl who went to the mall or something with a small group of friends
she gets taken into a bathroom by a random guy, she deserves remorse
let’s say that another girl was at a well known club or something with a small group of friends, her only intention was the have fun
she gets taken and r*ped, she still deserves remorse and you can’t just tell someone to take responsibility like???
they got a violent crime done against them
idc
If you put yourself in a dangerous place, then you the problem. The world is a dangerous place and everyone should take the necessary measures. My example is correct. No muslima should be in a club in the first place

Stop acting like a irresponsible child and take control of your safety and security not put yourself in dangerous places:wtfdis:

a y a n

VIP
If you put yourself in a dangerous place, then you the problem. The world is a dangerous place and everyone should take the necessary measures. My example is correct. No muslima should be in a club in the first place

Stop acting like a irresponsible child and take control of your safety and security not put yourself in dangerous places:wtfdis:
r*pe isn’t situational or circumstantial
you can be r*ped anywhere so blaming it on the victim is just sick
the perpetrator(s) had the same sick intentions no matter where
you really are slow asf

hussein

Akh Right movement
You wouldn't have remorse for anybody who was raped? Why? What about a man who was drinking and clubbing and got raped? That's what this rapist in the UK did. He raped 136 men who when drunk and coming back from clubbing Regardless how do you not feel bad for someone who was raped?

like I said. Don’t be a stupid place at a stupid time

Trending