So how many of you believe in the theory of evolution?

Do you believe in the evolution theory?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Quran and evolution
The Quran makes no explicit statements as to the existence of evolution nor does it outright deny it.
However most scholars interpret the story of Adam and Eve in such way, that they were created trough a miracle and not as a part of evolutionary succession.

Implications of evolution:
Humans are but one of many species in a long line of evolutionary adaptation and mutation. Closer studies also show that humans are not vital to most eco-systems and that smaller insects and mammals play a more integral role to the system.

The tree of life as based on current understanding of evolution.
0282EUR.jpg

Our closes ancestor as h. rhodesiensis, he works out for sure....
800px-MEH_Homo_rhodesiensis_29-04-2012_11-39-42_2592x3888.JPG

Former sex partner: H. neandertalensis (separate but closely) linked species
neanderthalensis_JG_Recon_Head_CC_3qtr_lt_sq.jpg

The Quran and evolution
The Quran makes no explicit statements as to the existence of evolution nor does it outright deny it.
However most scholars interpret the story of Adam and Eve in such way, that they were created trough a miracle and not as a part of evolutionary succession.

Implications of evolution:
Humans are but one of many species in a long line of evolutionary adaptation and mutation. Closer studies also show that humans are not vital to most eco-systems and that smaller insects and mammals play a more integral role to the system.

The tree of life as based on current understanding of evolution.
0282EUR.jpg

Our closes ancestor as h. rhodesiensis, he works out for sure....
800px-MEH_Homo_rhodesiensis_29-04-2012_11-39-42_2592x3888.JPG

Former sex partner: H. neandertalensis (separate but closely) linked species
neanderthalensis_JG_Recon_Head_CC_3qtr_lt_sq.jpg

Sxp danyeer ku abtirsu anigu nabyu allah adam aan gala:rejoice:

As you said these are scholars interpretation. They're limited in their understanding of science. The Islamic scholars of the past were scientists, philosophers and intellectuals. The requirements of a shiekh to head the grand mosque in Istanbul during the Ottomans also included the deep understanding of science.

I've met a sheikh with a science background say that Islam isn't against it, so people can form whatever opinion they see fit. It still stands that we came from Adam and Hawa though

imo scholars that don't have a firm grasp on science shouldn't attempt to delve into it much and should stick to spirituality.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another thread of kufr, I dont believe I came fron a monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending